Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: What countries or cities are you interested in visiting?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thailand is best place I've ever been too, wanna go again!

[/ QUOTE ]

Never been and while I agree it looks fascinating, I'm willing to bet you haven't been to enough places yet if that's your opinion. I'm sure I'll love Thailand (especially the beaches) but I highly doubt it will ever be "the best place I've ever been" from what I've heard of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The people who think Thailand is the best place in the world probably have an Asian fetish and are overwhelmed by the ease at which they can pull Thai poontang. Yeah its a cool place, but it is still a third world country with a lot of problems.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thailand is best place I've ever been too, wanna go again!

[/ QUOTE ]

Never been and while I agree it looks fascinating, I'm willing to bet you haven't been to enough places yet if that's your opinion. I'm sure I'll love Thailand (especially the beaches) but I highly doubt it will ever be "the best place I've ever been" from what I've heard of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The people who think Thailand is the best place in the world probably have an Asian fetish and are overwhelmed by the ease at which they can pull Thai poontang. Yeah its a cool place, but it is still a third world country with a lot of problems.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you've had little or no success with women in your life, you would easily think Thailand is the greatest place on earth. There are plenty of great things about it that have nothing to do with women. There are also plenty of negatives including an unstable political situation and growing insurgency.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:53 AM

- Madagascar (quiet island at the bottom of Africa)
- Japan (always been fascinated with the country who gave birth to manga/animation)
- China (with its multitudes of colors)
- Hong kong (the second city the most expensive)
- Brazil (the vibrant brazil)
Old 07-18-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10) Philadelphia, PA/Camden, NJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I hope that is a joke

[/ QUOTE ]No. You must not like cities like I do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless you like crack cocaine and gangbanging Camden =/= for you.

That being said, Philly's a lot of fun, I've been here for 3 years.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

- Hong kong (the second city the most expensive)

[/ QUOTE ]My experience in HK was that it was really quite cheap compared to other big travel spots like Paris, New York, or London.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10) Philadelphia, PA/Camden, NJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I hope that is a joke

[/ QUOTE ]No. You must not like cities like I do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unless you like crack cocaine and gangbanging Camden =/= for you.

That being said, Philly's a lot of fun, I've been here for 3 years.

[/ QUOTE ]I obviously wouldn't put Camden down if I didn't know what was there.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:56 AM

1. All of Thailand

2. Dubai, UAE

3. Giza, Egypt

4. Tanzania

5. Japan

6. Ibiza, Spain

7. Galápagos Islands, Ecuador

8. Tour of Europe

Other Points of interest would be India, Argentina + Brazil + Chile, and Singapore.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:59 AM

Hong Kong cheap? def isn t for me when I go....All the bars in LKF charge almost $7.00 US a beer, as well as any other decent bar/club.

LKF- is a cool section of Hong Kong, where there are streets of bars on hills, Very, very, very cool place, but too many foreigners overall.

Even mainland China, where I live, in Guangzhou, it isn't as cheap as you think to go out for the night. I usually go to the same club most of the time, and it is in the top 5 clubs in Guangzhou, and to order a bottle of say Vodka or some Johny Walker Black Label, it cost you about 600RMB, that is roughly $75 bucks. I know it is cheap compared to say NYC or LA for a bottle of booze at a club, but this isn't the same China it was say 10 years ago. The place is nutz man and is alot of Fun. Americans, and even before I came, I felt this way of having this weird (not good) perception of China. I even had people ask me, why are you going to freaking China?.....

Anyways, it def is a cool place, I even prefer Guangzhou to Hong Kong, but I suggest if you plan on visiting to see Hong Kong, Shanghai - Favorite city in China, Hangzhou (Biggest tourist spot for the local Chinese and is only 2hrs away from Shanghai,Beijing, Guangzhou, and a place I want to see because marijuana grows natural there (yes female plants too) Xian.

gl

Im going to Singapore in two weeks for a weekend, my Dad said Ill hate it, very very strict city, no smoking or chewing gum, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] , unfortunately I def wont be looking for buds while Im there.

For places I want to go....

Ever since I was 16, I'm 25 now, I've always wanted to go to Thailand. I have that perception from that movie "The Beach", with beautiful beaches and bud all over the island. I will get there soon enough since Im so close.

1.) Amsterdamn
2.) Thailand
3.) Australia
4.) Phillipines
5.) Bali, Indonesia
Old 07-19-2007, 08:28 AM

Thanks for the awesome pics!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2007, 08:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hong Kong cheap? def isn t for me when I go....All the bars in LKF charge almost $7.00 US a beer, as well as any other decent bar/club.

[/ QUOTE ] Ah. I went alone so I dont think I had a drop of booze the entire time. I'm pretty sure Hong Kong has some sort of special tax on booze, so I don't think it would be a very good indicator.

I was refering to the fact that you can get a large noodle dish for $35HK ($3US) that would cost me about $8 in a Chinese restaurant in America. I could easily eat breakfast for less than $1US/day, also.

The key is not to go to American chains, but even if you do it's not terrible. The full breakfast combo at McDonald's was $25HK ($2US) when I went last summer, and that included eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, and coffee. You can't beat that.