Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who should go to jail longer?
The three guys who tried to dig up her corpse and have sex with it 18 19.35%
Her boyfriend who lost control of the motorcycle while drunk, speeding and not having her wear a helmet 75 80.65%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2007, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations For

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hell, let me mod it. i'll get invites to join threads on a daily basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES, if for no other reason than to make you mad.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you? Seven?

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, relax. everyone's so surrrrious. i was joking about the mod thing anyway.

this site is full of sore-vagina'd half-men.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:51 PM

You know what the sweetest part of not being a mod is? Ignoring blutarski!
Old 07-18-2007, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know what the sweetest part of not being a mod is? Ignoring blutarski!

[/ QUOTE ]

i fully support and encourage this endorsement
Old 07-18-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and if there ends up being a Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations Forum, what good will the Mod's Forum be?

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahaha
Old 07-18-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you? Seven?

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, relax. everyone's so surrrrious. i was joking about the mod thing anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think people are tense or mad or something and that is the only reason they could possible have for mocking you?

What are you? Six?
Old 07-18-2007, 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you? Seven?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You think people are tense or mad or something and that is the only reason they could possible have for mocking you?

What are you? Six?

[/ QUOTE ]

anger management has helped many people. why not look into it before you hurt yourself or someone you love?
Old 07-18-2007, 11:27 PM

Ahhh, the ol Boing Fwip! Pretty sneaky sis!
Old 07-19-2007, 12:30 AM

Default Re: Mudslinging, Personal Attacks, and Unsubstantiated Accusations Forum

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for this. I mean it's useless but who the [censored] cares. If they don't like it, [censored] 'em. It would be fun to argue with respect in politics and then have a place to tell the same person to suck a dick.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually why I think such a forum would work. So many discussions on this site degenerate into a series of personal attacks. Moderators could move that part of the thread to this proposed forum. At that point the participants would either realize how silly they were, or they would have an open forum to continue their emotional spewing.

If this is created, one very important rule will be that all participants are willing. It would not be a forum for people to come and make personal attacks on anyone they choose.

Perhaps new posts should not even be allowed. Threads in this new forum would only exist and continue if moved here? The forum would be read and reply only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat,
I think you've got the idea here. I think that if we (you) allow no topics that there should be a list like EDF, but more select. A large amount of the threads should be threads moved there. I would suggest starting with no thread creation allowed and only do so by appeal to a mod, then they hit up the MUD mod and a thread goes down.

This idea was created in my "poly split" thread and I think it's (poly) is a great example of why it would serve a purpose. Alot of threads in Poly degenerate to mudslinging anyway and Iron has to lock them, but what we miss out on is the really "knock-down dragout" aspect of the later parts of the thread. Once it's obvious that no good can come of it, let the Mods ship it to MUD (or whatever we're calling it). That way, people can still see the useful parts of the thread, and the bitching and moaning can be taken to a new level elsewhere.

Also, alot of "bitch about the mods" threads pollute ATF, this would be a great place to dump those threads. One "I hate Dids/NT!" thread is plenty and any after that, and obv any ones that are crying "But...but...Dids deleted my anti-semetic post" get shiped right to MUD, do not pass go...

I know you want Mike H to mod it, but I'm all for letting PVN do it, with the stipulation that I get to also. Hell we already fight enough (see 700+ reply thread) I think we could keep a heartbeat in that forum for a while [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Cody
Old 07-19-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm all for this. I mean it's useless but who the [censored] cares. If they don't like it, [censored] 'em. It would be fun to argue with respect in politics and then have a place to tell the same person to suck a dick.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually why I think such a forum would work. So many discussions on this site degenerate into a series of personal attacks. Moderators could move that part of the thread to this proposed forum. At that point the participants would either realize how silly they were, or they would have an open forum to continue their emotional spewing.

If this is created, one very important rule will be that all participants are willing. It would not be a forum for people to come and make personal attacks on anyone they choose.

Perhaps new posts should not even be allowed. Threads in this new forum would only exist and continue if moved here? The forum would be read and reply only.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mat,
I think you've got the idea here. I think that if we (you) allow no topics that there should be a list like EDF, but more select. A large amount of the threads should be threads moved there. I would suggest starting with no thread creation allowed and only do so by appeal to a mod, then they hit up the MUD mod and a thread goes down.

This idea was created in my "poly split" thread and I think it's (poly) is a great example of why it would serve a purpose. Alot of threads in Poly degenerate to mudslinging anyway and Iron has to lock them, but what we miss out on is the really "knock-down dragout" aspect of the later parts of the thread. Once it's obvious that no good can come of it, let the Mods ship it to MUD (or whatever we're calling it). That way, people can still see the useful parts of the thread, and the bitching and moaning can be taken to a new level elsewhere.

Also, alot of "bitch about the mods" threads pollute ATF, this would be a great place to dump those threads. One "I hate Dids/NT!" thread is plenty and any after that, and obv any ones that are crying "But...but...Dids deleted my anti-semetic post" get shiped right to MUD, do not pass go...

I know you want Mike H to mod it, but I'm all for letting PVN do it, with the stipulation that I get to also. Hell we already fight enough (see 700+ reply thread) I think we could keep a heartbeat in that forum for a while [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like this post, but the mod should be someone who wouldn't be involved in the MUDslinging
Old 07-19-2007, 08:34 PM

When is the Hater forum going live? It would be awesome if it replaced the Travel forum not because there's anything wrong with the Travel forum, but purely for added Hating.