Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 12:34 PM

Default LHE CASH HU VIDEO

pls give me feedback if the quality is acceptable, if not produce it new. Without commentary,

Old 07-18-2007, 12:42 PM

Default Re: LHE CASH HU VIDEO

You never put your opponent to a decision for all their chips =(.

j/k will watch when I get home. I'm not the strongest in LHE, but have the basics enough to comment.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:00 PM

donde esta
Old 07-18-2007, 01:11 PM

still upping, will be on in like 40 mins
Old 07-18-2007, 01:54 PM

http://rapidshare.com/files/43653509...ssion.wmv.html
Old 07-18-2007, 05:30 PM

which codec i have no audio
Old 07-18-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Without commentary

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-19-2007, 04:55 AM

The video could be better. I think it's due to the small size tables you have while recording (like
400x200 pixels). You're typing stuff in chat box for us to see (I'm guessing), but I can't make it
out. Not sure I'm seeing all the action correctly due to blurry video (and your opponent uses the
advance action check boxes), but here is what I was thinking while watching the left table.

Wow, you fire 2nd and 3rd barrel more than me. I think especially at the beginning your opponent is
playing some call down style. I don't mind the 3-barreling the first couple of times, but as soon
as he shows he is just calling down with flopped top pair even, you should put him on a rope-a-dope
strategy and decrease 2nd barrels slightly, and decrease 3rd barrels a lot. He even check-calls
with a rivered straight he seems so confident in your bet. For example, your 3-barrel with 96s at
time 6:10. Your opponent starts to get a bit more active about a quarter way through the video.

I'm not keen on the button completions with weak hands. Maybe okay at start, but, again, once you
showdown once or twice, should stop that. This might have even led to your opponent becoming more
active, because I think I first saw him playing back against your completions, then become more
active generally against your button.

At 1:20 with A4s, donk turn in order to charge him to see the river? And since he play so passive
donk river too?

At 7:30 with T2s, check-raise flop and lead turn more normal, as played donk turn to prevent free
card?

At 8:00 showdown your JJ against turn raise since there are so many draws?

At 10:30 with 76o, flop is so dry your opponent must know you check-raised with piece or total
bluff, so this is why you check-raise turn? Not sure your reasoning is logical since you are only
somewhat ahead of his flop calling range, and should be behind whatever range he calls turn
check-raise with. I like that you're looking for turn check-raise opportunity, but would like it
better if you had a good kicker.

At 12:35 with AKo, why bet this river? The way he has been playing, I think you can fold if he
bets.

At 13:20 with 75o, donk flop, planning to donk every street? After check-raising the flop, reraise
the turn since no way he has 66 or better?

At 14:30 with Q4s, could donk or check-raise here? Good flop for donking with any 2, especially if
it were rainbow?

At 16:50 with KJo, yeah you might have been bluffed here? I can't figure out what the preflop
action was.

At 19:00 with Q3o, some possible flop donks in this time frame on boards such as this J42ss since
opponent seems to have gone into tight gear?

At 19:25 with 87o, not getting enough bluff opportunities to justify peeling flop here? Understand
you haven't done this before, but save it for a time when you have multiple back doors on the flop?

At 21:20 with QTo, check-raise flop, especially since it won't leave you wondering what to do when
he continues on the turn?

At 23:50 with T9o, continue on turn?

At 28:30 with 54o, check-call river, especially since you recently seem to have lost your way and
given up the lead too much, and opponent seems to have reacted to this?

At 30:40 with AQs, value bet river?

At 34:00 with AJs, call river?

At 34:30 with 87s, again with the flop peeling?

At 35:10 with 98o, by now does he have any faith that your preflop raise of his completion shows any
strength?

At 39:10 with T8o, he's been reraising you preflop a bit, but this not the hand to peel the flop
with?

At 39:50 with QTo, continue on turn?

At 42:40 with A2o, check-raise flop with your disguised ace?

At 47:00 with Q3o, fold preflop? (same for J4o a bit later?) check-raise flop?

At 50:00 with 66, why bet turn when you can just call a river bet?

At 54:00 with K8o, call river?

At 57:30 with 43o, has he ever 3-bet the flop with a plain straight draw? fold river?

At 1:00:20 with 98o, just call when raised on turn?

At 1:05:00 with ATs, flop was so dry this is a good turn to check behind with plan to call river
unimproved?

At 1:06:20 with QTo, better spot to peel lightly than some other you took?

At 1:06:40 with A7o, thin value bet on river?
Old 07-19-2007, 07:39 PM

I have trouble with this kind of player too. I never know where I'm at and I end up firing too many barrels with semibluffs, or making bad ace high calldowns.

at around 45s I wouldn't have raised the flop with K5
if he has a better pair than you you're drawing thin, and if he has a draw he has good equity and isn't folding. he'll probably barrel off his draw anyways. if he's on a total bluff we make more by letting him barrel off. this also balances for when we peel the flop with overcards or somesuch and have to fold the turn UI.

5.10 JKo I'd check this turn, he's not folding a better hand and you're behind a lot. damn that guy is passive

5.42 J7o you can fold to the river c/r imo

6.00 96s why raise preflop? this guy never folds the flop. I don't think you have any fold equity on that turn card because all the broadway draws just improved. since you're calling one anyways maybe a bet is better? I have no idea. loll if I were you there I'd be tilting after he made that call down.

7.30 T2s bet flop yo this guy has shown that he will peel the flop with almost atc charge his ass. as played definately bet the turn with the 3flush coming in. charge him to draw

8.10 JJ mehhh I think that the turn fold is good but I hate making it with all the straight and flush draws becoming possible

10.00 KTo I just fold this flop. I don't remember seeing him 3bet before so I'll give him respect for a hand here.

k that's all for now, watching you play has made me want to play a sess of my own [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll watch more over the weekend