Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Crappy Friday the 13th TR...

Reup Gang, are you being serious or are you always this dumb? jw
Old 07-14-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a man hitting a man is just as foolish and "morally wrong" as a man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man

[/ QUOTE ]

this is all great in a "ideal world where women and men are equals and get paid the same and ....", but in the world that we actually live in, no. Yes, she shouldn't have slapped the guy. A drink throwing is in order perhaps. But him hitting her (hard?!) is ridiculous and subject to getting your ass kicked no matter where in the world you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tit for tat is the most elementary moral rule and the best one. It works world-wide, in ancient times and today, and everyone understands it can rely on it. Don't do unto others what you wouldn't have them do unto you.

Now if he had punched her, that would be out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think a girlie chick slap = a slap that knocks somebody off of a chair [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

"he came up to me and asked me in a very descriptive way to give him a blow job, i got a disgusted look, he called me a puta (wh0re) and i slapped him. i have slapped people before and obviously i don't do it to hurt but more to get my point across since words aren't working, and this time he slapped me back. unfortunately it was so hard that i fell over"

Your saying thats not out of line?

This thread sucks, the question I wanna know is if the dudes info is backed up on his harddrive which would suck so much if it was important stuff that wasnt saved elsewhere.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a man hitting a man is just as foolish and "morally wrong" as a man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man

[/ QUOTE ]

this is all great in a "ideal world where women and men are equals and get paid the same and ....", but in the world that we actually live in, no. Yes, she shouldn't have slapped the guy. A drink throwing is in order perhaps. But him hitting her (hard?!) is ridiculous and subject to getting your ass kicked no matter where in the world you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tit for tat is the most elementary moral rule and the best one. It works world-wide, in ancient times and today, and everyone understands it can rely on it. Don't do unto others what you wouldn't have them do unto you.

Now if he had punched her, that would be out of line.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think a girlie chick slap = a slap that knocks somebody off of a chair [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is quite confused. The meaning of tit for tat is equal for equal.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:36 AM

so semi-update:

I guess it's just normal here for men to hit women; last night at a club some of the guys got in a (very justified on the bouncers' part) altercation with the bouncer. My friend Sara was with them and because she was associated with them they pushed her to the ground while they held the other guys down and played punching bags with their faces. She was literally hysterical/inconsolable for the rest of the night...probably because when the club owner came outside, he told her that she was "collateral damage".

Reup Gang,
It's a lighthearted story about me getting what was coming to me; you don't have to go all 21st century psychologist on it.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:22 AM

Whenever I get slapped I just shake my head and go "Oh man, bad move" and get up and raise my fist while yelling at her. Then while she's cowering away I just sit down and laugh. Stupid [censored].
Old 07-15-2007, 05:07 AM

...that's the response we expect. but at least now you've stopped trying to hit on us. [censored].
Old 07-15-2007, 06:22 AM

I actually think I might pick her up and set her in a trash can or something too.

I've never been slapped because I don't do things like outright ask for head since I probably know if the night is going that way or not already, but I guess it doesn't hurt to have a plan in case it happens.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:26 AM

My trip report:

I woke up at noon to my cat sleeping next to me. Drove to meet my girlfriend for lunch, we ate sushi; then we went to a sporting goods store, each got a brand new pool cue stick, then went to a billiard hall to shoot a few games of pool. I put New Order, R.E.M., Beastie Boys, and the Rolling Stones on the jukebox. Then we went to see Ocean's 13, and then out to dinner for a huge Chinese food meal at an authentic restaurant. Then I went to Commerce and won a rack at 20/40 playing against retards.

Oh wait, are these supposed to be bad days?
Old 07-15-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so semi-update:

I guess it's just normal here for men to hit women; last night at a club some of the guys got in a (very justified on the bouncers' part) altercation with the bouncer. My friend Sara was with them and because she was associated with them they pushed her to the ground while they held the other guys down and played punching bags with their faces. She was literally hysterical/inconsolable for the rest of the night...probably because when the club owner came outside, he told her that she was "collateral damage".

Reup Gang,
It's a lighthearted story about me getting what was coming to me; you don't have to go all 21st century psychologist on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

cliffnotes: FRANCE SUCKS

i almost want to take the wife there now so i can kill someone for slapping her
Old 07-18-2007, 01:05 PM

Call a girl a whore and you deserve to be slapped. Depending on what kind of muscle she's with, it could get way worse.