Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 06:05 AM

Default evolution questions

1) when did you become convinced that evol is true? (i took 10th grade bio, was the best in my class, etc- didnt convince me)

2) what do you think is sufficient knowledge for one to logically become convinced? (would most of the donks in my class be rational in accepting the theory- likely, a handful of them did, but still know close to nothing about it)

3)intermediate fossil forms- why are there close to none? (please dont link me to talkorigins). darwin predicted that if numerous intermediates werent found by now, his theory was faulty. i should believe despite this?

4) where did the 1st cell and primordial soup come from?? no one is close here, but oh well, i should not bother.

5) piltdown man, horse sequence- proven wrong: this also doesnt matter?

6) most of the people that curse me (and i wrongly respond and am banned cuz i am not an atheist- those who cursed me are cool to insult, despite deficient arguments) ....blah

7) hoyle? aliens?

8) cambrian explosion - punctuated equilibrium (definitely scientifically proven fact, beyond question- no talk of creation, though, that's what the founders would have desired)
Old 07-17-2007, 06:17 AM

Default Re: evolution questions

You ask the most juvenile questions. Just to give a quick analogy, this post is akin to me asking theists about why God doesn't shave his beard or to admit that Jessica Alba is proof that God exists.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:21 AM

yes. this destroys my inhibitions toward accepting naturalistic evolution. i like the alba reference (just cuz she has better titz than me) but how do i get over my questions. why are they so awful? none of it makes sense to me. doesnt seem logical whatsoever. who cares if i could go to any sschool i want and have a better lsat score than zobags. i am juvenile. whatever that means. yes, i will never grow up. 'hi ryan, this is michael jackson.'. can anyone answer my questions?
Old 07-17-2007, 06:26 AM

Thats the point. Anyone could answer your questions. Even some children.

I know better, though.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:36 AM

lol. im sure. bring me some children who could answer all these. lol. lol. that's what everyone says when i rule them and i dont speak, cuz im above talking. oh well. least im smart. answer them. if children can, then fine. have them answer. no one has yet. but oh well, 'children can'. lol. if i could chat, i would lol at all who lol when lol'd at. vhawk knows where the 1st cell came from, and will mock those who ask. but the fault is with me
Old 07-17-2007, 07:22 AM

all those evol people are retards, plane as eye can see., It's absolutely a Old dude that sits on clouds and nods His head while blinking. Poof rabbit, blink nod doggy, do dooo, do do da do doo monkey. FOOLS are there important genetic mutations naturally selected. Ha I know that's false cause I know it in my heart. Slow gradual process, you all make me laugh, mhuhahahah, Maaarcooooo, Marcooo, Polo Fish in the water. Idjits. Everyone that know anything about morality can tell you that the 2nd most important moral dictate is Do not make graven images. Can you honestly think of anything worse then graven images. LEts get out of here SAR these FOOLS will never learn. It's hot where they are going. Sharooken, elephants. Pow, Zap, Bam giraffes. Clearly the the devil is responsible for the platypus.

Old 07-17-2007, 07:23 AM

who gives an f if my ?'s are juv? at what age did u become certain that my posts are so awful? i am asking an honest question. most who i play against are far worse than i am ( (although i agree i am not close to hoss' optimal strategy!). sklansk would lose against me. but u r a philospic sage? u dont know anything, as evidenced from ur post. u dont even attempt to answer the questions. yes im juvenile, but why should i believe what u say??? where is gould now?
Old 07-17-2007, 08:09 AM

In school I didn't pay much attention to it and just accepted it, then as I got older and I realized it must be true because the people who are against evolution are loons.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:12 AM

lol!! i hear you. nice. i love you kerowo. honestly. just amazes me that sklansk who taught me poker!!!! blindly belives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolllerz. honesty our world doesnt exist for no reason
Old 07-17-2007, 09:04 AM

My best suggestion would be to see the following documentaries:

BBC Space (BBC)
BBC The Planets (BBC)
Life on Earth (Attenborough)
The Blind Watchmaker (Dawkins)

And to finish it off:

The Future is Wild