Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Brag: My buddy killed a guy who tried to rob his party

This thing is getting big, ive seen it on quit a few sites.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:09 AM

what if robber pinned OP's friend down, while thug #2 cleaned up shop, and they took off running

would OP's friend go to jail if he got up and shot them while they were exiting? I guess you'd have to let them get away with all your stuff in that situation?
Old 07-17-2007, 12:46 AM

No one else think that op's friend might have put alot of people in danger doing this? I mean what if it went like this instead... Op's friend pulls out his gun and points it at robber 1's head. Robber one goes "oh [censored]" and tries to shoot op's friend while robber 2 pulls out his gun and does the same. 3 or 4 people get killed before all is said and done.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No one else think that op's friend might have put alot of people in danger doing this? I mean what if it went like this instead... Op's friend pulls out his gun and points it at robber 1's head. Robber one goes "oh [censored]" and tries to shoot op's friend while robber 2 pulls out his gun and does the same. 3 or 4 people get killed before all is said and done.

[/ QUOTE ]

POPEYE [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POPEYE [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not exactly sure whats going on in that picture but its probably the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. I pretty much love you.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That is awesome. You know this dude has your back for sure!
GG.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol . . was just thinking of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko
Old 07-17-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My friend tells me the guy says, "you ain't gonna do [censored], bitch..." but the word bitch never got all the way out. Before he could finish the statement my friend splatters his brains all over the carpet and the guy who he had on the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Robber got annihilated by reverse psychology, personally I don't think I would ever shoot a guy unless he said I wasn't going to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD
Old 07-17-2007, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I bet the shooter got laid that night.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well he at least got brain.

[/ QUOTE ]i lol'd
Old 07-17-2007, 02:20 AM

I'm not for anyone getting killed, but why give a thug armed with a gun a chance to hurt someone? Especially when he was given a chance to surrender his weapon. I'm not saying it's great he's dead, but come on already. It's hardly excessive here.

Who knows what would have happened otherwise? I'm surprised at the people thinking this is murder. How safe are your towns?

Some of you haven't been around much crime by the sound of it, because there are some people out there who just don't care.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:58 AM

Ok, I don't post much, but coming from a totally different society, I just have to comment here.

First of all, Wow that is one [censored] up situation.

But I can't believe that this thread has gone this long without anyone even trying to have a little perspective.

To all of you who think this was a necessary action by the shooter, I kinda agree once he finds himself in this situation, although it sounds like he could just wait for the guy to drop his gun. He's not gonna just shoot the guy on the floor and commit suicide, and it seems like he's just mouthing off before he drops the piece.

But the more important issue here is that 90%+ of the posters seem to think that the world is filled with scumbags and rampant mad killers that you have to defend yourself from at all cost, without at all considering some of the reasons this might be true, and not for a second stopping to think if it is true at all.

I don't really think that the world is filled with these evil crazy people to the extent that posters here seem to belive. I guess the [censored] up scandal and scaretactic newsstories here can be an explanation for that.

Also, yes, there are some crazy people out there and you need to look out, but can you really not see the connection between the attitudes in this thread and why you have a society where situations like this occur? There are huge social differences. Noone gives two [censored] about anybody else, in fact people are SCARED SHITLESS of eachother. On top of this everyone has the right to get a gun or five to protect themself, which they obv do because of the fear.

Almost noone statistically use these guns in self defence, because people are generally nice. But the media covers every single nasty break in or shooting nationwide and nothing else because it makes the most money for them, and people get more afraid.

And then once a bad situation like this happens, not only does everyone have guns, they are super scared and wired up and the chances of someone getting killed skyrockets. And once something like this do happen and someone gets shot in the face, the media gets more fuel for the fear-fire that goes out nationwide again, and the spiral continues.

Sorry if this was long and not so well written, but this is why I would think the guy would be more of a hero if he'd get the robber to drop his gun. Or even better if he would be brave enough to not have a gun and trust people not to be complete nutcases who murder people in cold blood. It might be a risk for him, but then he might not have to kill anybody. And he might also be a part of slowly making his country a little less crazy and fearful, and a little more trusting and human.