Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 11:24 AM

Default Re: NL 25 KK spot

Check/call seems like a good line here. I think you want to keep the pot small and see another street. If you make your straight and/or pick up a flush draw you may be able to be teh aggressor again and get a good pot going.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Check/call seems like a good line here. I think you want to keep the pot small and see another street. If you make your straight and/or pick up a flush draw you may be able to be teh aggressor again and get a good pot going.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but this is absolutely terrible advice given how co-ordinated the board is. You have to bet this flop, you cant 3bet preflop and check the flop.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry but this is absolutely terrible advice given how co-ordinated the board is. You have to bet this flop, you cant 3bet preflop and check the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Also wrong forum.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Also wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

no its not the wrong forum...when the first 3 players fold in a full ring, the game becomes 6 max.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Also wrong forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

no its not the wrong forum...when the first 3 players fold in a full ring, the game becomes 6 max.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, its still the wrong forum.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree. checking this flop is horrible. if he checks behind u with AK\QQ u still have no clue where u are. better to find out now with a strong bet
Old 07-16-2007, 11:56 AM

ok thanks so far, next time I'll post at full ring
Old 07-16-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok thanks so far, next time I'll post at full ring

[/ QUOTE ]

np and gl
Old 07-16-2007, 12:06 PM

Value bet the flop and push if he re-raises
Old 07-16-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I'm new to NL cash. Thanks for correcting me. So you bet to take down the pot and fold to a RR?

And betting the flop adds value if villain calls you make your straight?