Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

[ QUOTE ]
... before going to see The Big Wu.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean more to me than just another wannabe wallaby.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:26 AM

Rap sensation juicy jay offered to do E with a few of my friends and I in a stripclub once. ff 3 hours later I'm naked in a bellagio hotel room and I've just been robbed by hookers, black hookers, as if it wasn't already bad enough.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... before going to see The Big Wu.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean more to me than just another wannabe wallaby.

[/ QUOTE ]

MY KANGAROO!!!

[ QUOTE ]

LSD does not, i repeat, does not stay in your body for more then 48 hours after taken, and that is a pretty big overestimate. it is usually out within the first 24.

A flashback IS NOT caused by the actual substance. What do people not get about this. A flashback is caused by a TRAMATIC EVEN. Positive or not. Acid is probably one of the most intense experiences someone will have. What about war vets getting flashbacks. Did some "war" get lodged in his fat. No. It was a tramatic event. Something he did sparked a memory. boom. Flashback.

I dont mean to sound like an [censored] but i am so sick of the stupid crap about how it "stays in your system forever".

No, no it doesnt.

Feel free to argue this point with me. I know for a fact i am right. Sorry to disapoint everyone who thinks they perma. have acid in their spinal cords or in their fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!!! Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I've tried to convince people of this for years and no one believes me. Another one I like is "LSD/shrooms makes your brain seizure". It works nothing like that. The falicies wrapped around halucinagens are ridiculous.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG!!! Finally someone who knows what they are talking about. I've tried to convince people of this for years and no one believes me. Another one I like is "LSD/shrooms makes your brain seizure". It works nothing like that. The falicies wrapped around halucinagens are ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
When I got busted with 92 hits of acid the cops were curious. They'd never seen it before and one of them asked me, "So how much of this do you eat? The whole thing? Half?" If I hadn't been in such a tense situation I would have pissed myself laughing, but instead I explained that you just eat one perforated square.

The doctor that was there was also concerned that the acid was "laced with methamphetamines". Even though he's a medical doctor, with a degree, I don't necessarily expect him to understand the intricacies of LSD. I would expect him to have some understanding that a 1cm x 1cm piece of paper simply cannot contain enough meth to be orally active. I would say that LSD is the most widely misunderstood recreational drug.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:58 AM

Substitute oxycontin for klomapin (sp?) after drinking about 8 fingers of vodka and 6 red bulls. Before taking the pills, my heart was just pounding, and I was somewhat [censored] up. Add in a blunt, and I had the "completely paralyzed" feeling combined with "cracked out" to the point of incoherently babbling for 3 hours.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...You ate an ounce of mushrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

an ounce sounds about right if the shrooms arent dried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what? An ounce? That's insane. The most I ever did was a quarter and it was probably the most intense experience of my life. I can't imagine doing an ounce.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah, an ounce of shrooms is a lot. a quarter would mess me up, and i'm a big guy

[/ QUOTE ]

they were dried and im retarded. I had never done them before and I wasnt as [censored] up as i though I should be. My buddy grows alot so I had free reign to just eat whatever I wanted.

It was awful though. I thought I was going to die and was lying in a pool of sweat and stuff. By no means was it a good trip.

My brain pretty much went to mush. I just freaked out at being so [censored] up and thought I would never feel normal again/ didnt remember what normal was like.

I have since eaten them 2 more times in less quantities and while i didnt freak out at all, I didnt enjoy them one bit. I think it's a awful drug that makes you too weird.

The time before last when I ate them I went to a bar downtown and just got really weirded out and paranoid.

I dont know how they ever got so popular in the first place.

The last trip around 10 of my friends ate them at once and hung out and we all had a bad time. They are too intense.

One of my main problems is that I always eat too many because they take so long to kick in. I think it's like other drugs where to take it and get [censored] up. I get impatient and eat another eigth etc.

MUSHROOMS ARE THE DEVIL. STAY AWAY IS THE LESSON
Old 07-13-2007, 12:29 PM

This thread is daunting to me as I would have no idea where to start. Someday I'll post the story of my friend abandoning me in a crackhouse in the hood - pre cel phone days. Hilarity ensues. Don't have time to do it justice now. 8oz of Robitussin and a movie - is pretty good story too. 10 hits of E was pretty brutal.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Every weekend is weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

You keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:13 PM

most ecstasy pills i've eaten in a night is 12, probably a 8pm-10am kinda thing...i don't know how that can qualify as a 'worst experience'...every time one pill kicked in, i ate another, and it was everything i thought it could be..

i've had some pretty [censored] up experiences, getting grilled by an off-duty cop at a grocery store at 2am because i'm buying the entire case (15 or so) of vicks inhalers, and i quote, my 'pupils are popping out of my head'...

i tried to keep telling him i'm fine, that i was sick, but he wasn't having it. took me into a back room (while my girlfriend, also on 4-5 rolls, sat in the car), kept saying that i was 'high', but i just killed him with kindness. in the end, he let me go when i told him i wasn't driving.

probably my worst illicit drug experience involved the morning after. about 5 of my friends + my girlfriend rented a hot tub hotel room, and probably went through 40 or so rolls..

we never slept, and the next morning we're driving my cousin to his grandmother's house to pick up his car. side road, no traffic...

except for the cop that was following me for 3 blocks.

at that point, i had whatever was left over from the jar (100 pills) of E that i bought, figure 60 or so, in my middle console.

my cousin finished drinking his water, and not knowing that there was a cop car behind me (we weren't really in the talking mood, so i didn't bother telling anyone, ecstasy people know how those mornings get!), threw it out the window, literally hitting the cop car behind us...

not cool.

we (obviously) get pulled over, and i'm starting to trip, because i have federal prison time sitting my console, and we all look like zombies...

turns out, it was 2 cops that we sort've knew. my girlfriend flirted with the one, while the 3 of us bullshitted with the other one. they made him get out and pick it up, and that was that.

that night, i jabbed him in the chin for it, about 70% strength, and he just said, 'i deserved that'...
Old 07-13-2007, 07:46 PM

I've tried shrooms twice and had a blast. I wanted to try them again one more time, but now I don't think so. Bad trips are the worst thing in the world and I'm too old for that now anyways.

Good stories.