Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...You ate an ounce of mushrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

an ounce sounds about right if the shrooms arent dried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what? An ounce? That's insane. The most I ever did was a quarter and it was probably the most intense experience of my life. I can't imagine doing an ounce.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:00 PM

here's mine, it was halloween, and a buddy is throwing this halloween "rave" at this theater. so we go to our friend's house, who lives like 3 blocks away. they have a bunch of shrooms, and offer us all some. after being bitches and argueing how we're going to consume them, we finally all just say [censored] it, and eat them, and cringe. gross, i hate the taste of shrooms. i'm used to making tea or eating them with nutella or something.

so we all head over, leaving our friend's house and them, ase they aren't going. there's an all ages area, and a bar area, and as we're all 10 years older then the avg person there, we go sit in there bar, where the 10 of us are a bunch of tripping, giggling [censored], who can barely string 2 words together. anytime any of us try to talk to someone else, we are told to go back to our little circle, so we do.

one of my friends, we'll call him trip, cause that's his name, is big burly tattoo'd dude, dressed like a cowgirl hooker. he really starts freaking me out. all i hear is him yelling, "MY EYES ARE UP HERE BUDDY" i decide if he comes up to me, i'm going to freak out, so i go to the main theater room, where all the gay ass techno and dancing are. i sit in the back in some of the remaining theater seats.

i continue to have a great time, hallucinating, laughing, watching the weirdos dance, trying to figure out if people are dressed up like a gigantic slim jim because it's halloween, or do they always go to rave's dressed up like gigantic slim jims. of course there are about twenty 18yo's dressed up like skanky angels (they're 18, ok, not younger) and they're probably giving me a tripping boners. i even laugh at seeing Trip on stage dancing with the gigantic slim jim guy. i worry for a minute that all the kids around me think i'm some sort of laughing freak, then i realize they're probably all in the K hole anyways.

then it turns for the worse, my stomach starts to rumble. oh man, i forgot how shrooms make me need to go boom boom. i run to the bathroom for the main theater, and the [censored], is literally piled above the seat of the toilet. wtf? ravers are nasty [censored]. how do they even do that? after dry heaving, and almost puking, i try to get into the bar area, to use that toilet, but there's a long as [censored] line, and they're saying at least 30 mins to get in.damn.

so i say [censored] it, i'm leaving. i start walking and decide my best plan of action is to go to denver general hosiptal, which was like 12-15 blocks away. i pinch up my cheeks and start hoofing it. the whole way i'm hallucinating toilets everywhere. no [censored]. it was like the tootsie roll commercials. where i go, i think i see, becomes a tootsie roll to me. or whataver it is.

a couple times i consider just [censored] in an alley, but i don't. i come up with an elaborate story to get into the hospital to use their toilet. it's a weekend night, and it's usually pretty busy at Denver general, also known as the knife and gun club. i was goign to say my friend got his by a car riding his bike, and they were taking him here, but as soon as the security guard asks me if what i wanted, i just yell out "i need to use your bathroom!" he tells me i have to go tot he 7-11. oh man, this is getting bad.

i leave, and remember my friend has a warehouse a few blocks away, and is throwing an afterparty, after the rave, so i go there thinking someone might be there setting up (i have no idea what time it is at this point, it could be like 11pm for all i know)

i go there, and i'm out of luck again. gate's locked. damn!!!

i go out to the main street and start walking to my house which is like 20 blocks away, when i finally catch a break. a taxi!!

he pulls over, and somehow through the excruciating pain of having to take a dump so bad, i can feel it touching clothe, and tripping, i tell him my address, and tell him if he doesn't hurry, he's going to have a back seat filled with crap, and i'm not getting out. (he kinda looked like he wanted me to get out)

he gets the picture and gets me there in record time. i'm not sure who was more afraid of me [censored] my pants at that point. so i throw him a $20, for the $4 cab ride, and do my best to squeeze my cheeks together, and kinda hop run to my house, i'm so close to the toilet and [censored], i almost drop my pants in my front lawn and [censored] htere, but i use every restrain, and make it to the bathroom for one of the best feelings ever. taking a crap after holding it in for god knows how long.

i'm absolutely beat after this, and go lie down and listen to some blonde redhead, so's not to waste the rest of my trip.

funny thing is, the next day when i talked to all my friends, and they realized i had bailed, i told them what happened. they all asked me why i didn't just go to our friend's house that was 3 blocks away. cause i'm a fricking moran, that's why.

stupid people shouldn't do drugs.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I DOOOO COCAINNNNNE!

[/ QUOTE ]

YES!!! Nice post, this is hilarious. This episode is ridiculous, especially the music video.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My friend finished his food and came like 20 mins later lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
That must have been some pretty good [censored] food.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA! Brilliant!
Old 07-12-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...You ate an ounce of mushrooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

an ounce sounds about right if the shrooms arent dried.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...what? An ounce? That's insane. The most I ever did was a quarter and it was probably the most intense experience of my life. I can't imagine doing an ounce.

[/ QUOTE ]

yah, an ounce of shrooms is a lot. a quarter would mess me up, and i'm a big guy
Old 07-12-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AMT,

Come on, man. What'd you get on the test?

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

I barely passed with a D. I realized later after much, sober studying that the [censored] course was rigged anyways, and I was doomed to a D no matter what. school is rigged yo.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my friend's brother offered me a razzberry mikes lemonade because it was a new flavor then and he had bought it.

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 - your friend's brother is huge [censored] for having this gay sh*t in his frig

#2 - he's even a bigger [censored] for offering this sh*t to a friend who's choking an a chalky bong rip

#3 - <new Miller Lite Man Law> you don't buy fake-ass girlie alcohol because it has a "new flavor"

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 how does a mikes lemonade make you a homosexual, you are clearly bitter about your life.

#2 a chalky bong rip? what the hell are you talking about.. why would you not want a drink after your mouth is cotton mouthed to [censored] and mad dry. god forbid he is generous.

#3 Anyone who follows "man laws" from beer commercials clearly is misguided in life, is a trendy [censored], and probably pops his collar on his shirt too. Sorry, not everyone has joined the league of lets get smashed every weekend on cheap [censored] beer, and call people gay if they dont agree with me.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:31 PM

I got effed up on some incredibly good weed to the point where I couldn't see straight. The girl I hooked up with - I found out later after seeing her sober - I think registers in the negative numbers on the 1-10 scale.

- C -
Old 07-12-2007, 10:48 PM

Easy.

Bonnaroo this year on half an eighth of shrooms. My cousin and his friend took a whole eighth and I tripped WAY harder then both of them. I guess I am pretty sensitive.

I took them and then headed off to watch The Flaming Lips. The show was going good and it started to kick in as I watched the crazy light up space ship on stage which was making all kinds of faces at me. Then it started to hit me hard and the lead singer started talking politics for what seemed like hours on end [prob 10 minutes] and it sent me into downward spiral. I needed to dance, not be preached to about Bush. I was in a huge crowd, on shrooms for the first time and all by myself. I knew this was the worst way to do it, but I thought taking so little would only give me a little high.

So anyway, the whole thing climaxes with me closing myself off in a Port-o-potty for half an hour because I can't stand to be around all these people. I feel like they are all staring at me accusingly. [They also try to trip you out late night at Roo on purpose. Watching a huge guy in a penis costume walk by while tripping hard is so surreal.] I end up flailing around, literally, just going crazy in this small, closed off, foul smelling place. Every once and awhile I would stop and call my voice mail to listen to a message my girlfriend left me so I could hear something familiar. I would then think, "I really have to get back to the camp site" half an hour walk away. Then I would proceed to spaz out for another 5 minutes. This whole cycle went on so many times I can't even count. Eventually I got back to camp by some magical grace. I tripped hard for at least 8 hours and still felt the effects up to 12 hours later. It was way too much for me and a really bad experience.

There were actually a few really cool and pleasurable parts to it, but they were few and far between. The port-o-potty memory will probably keep me from ever trying them again, but who knows.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently on acid trips it is possible for the drug to stay in the brain enough that a boost from a substance already used is able to continue to boost for some time after (this is the premise of an acid flashback in that the drug stays in pockets of fat and is theoretically able to become released months or years later on certain triggers).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh god, not another one.

Sigh.

LSD does not, i repeat, does not stay in your body for more then 48 hours after taken, and that is a pretty big overestimate. it is usually out within the first 24.

A flashback IS NOT caused by the actual substance. What do people not get about this. A flashback is caused by a TRAMATIC EVEN. Positive or not. Acid is probably one of the most intense experiences someone will have. What about war vets getting flashbacks. Did some "war" get lodged in his fat. No. It was a tramatic event. Something he did sparked a memory. boom. Flashback.

I dont mean to sound like an [censored] but i am so sick of the stupid crap about how it "stays in your system forever".

No, no it doesnt.

Feel free to argue this point with me. I know for a fact i am right. Sorry to disapoint everyone who thinks they perma. have acid in their spinal cords or in their fat.