Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Re: FTP locks my account for excess transfers, refuse to answer emails

For those saying there wasn't enough play to cover the transfers.. the transfers don't cost them a dime. Someone depositing money as kyleb did to start with is a cost for them, and it comes out of his mgr so they pass some of that along. If kyleb didn't play enough or any at all before doing the transfers I can see how this would be a problem for them.

You said most of these transfers were for staking.. why did people take the money off right away then? I just don't understand that part.. and it seems this is the part ft is having a problem with.

P.S. wanna trade me some FT for Stars?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:34 PM

Yeah, and I wasn't trying to say that you were insinuating, sorry about that. Hopefully we'll find out soon.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it shouldn't take this long to complete an investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.
kyleb - would anyhing like this take even close to this long to investigate on Stars?
One assumes that if something were to somehow get delayed just a little bit that Stars would still keep in constant contact with the customer.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:46 PM

Just a thought:

Perhaps FT should make it clear in their rules that follow after hitting the transfer button that it is in the players best interest to email them ahead of time about whom they plan to send a transfer to, and why. This might prevent at least a good portion of these problems from occurring.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just a thought:

Perhaps FT should make it clear in their rules that follow after hitting the transfer button that it is in the players best interest to email them ahead of time about whom they plan to send a transfer to, and why. This might prevent at least a good portion of these problems from occurring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who do you send the E-mail to? They don't respond to E-mail, what makes you think they read them?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have an email from Full Tilt stating that my account is locked because of kyleb

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you post this plz? I apologize if that's true.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Punter, if you don't have any problems and I do doesn't mean that I am the only one, you hear a lot of stories here on 2+2, people just don't dispute the charges, either they are content with loosing money or they don't know their rights and options.

Also there are a lot of people outside of 2+2 who play online and would have higher chance of their account getting locked. On here everyone warns others what not to do in order for your account not get locked, plus they know that it is a possiblility that an account can get locked. People who don't read this or other forums can't even imagine that your account can get locked, they might do a lot of things that raise red flags since they don't know better.
All I am trying to say that a lot of people get their money illegally confiscated by some shady sites and we never hear about it.

Also I have no complaints against Bodog or Pokerstars, in my opinion their customer service and security depatrtments are outstanding, and I have nothing but respect for both of those sites, even if I did have problems with them they were all resolved in timely manner.

How come you never read on here that Pokerstars or bodog locked my account, because they respect their customers and keep in constant contact with them, and most resolutions are just. Full Tilt and UB just lock accounts and than it takes FTP doug to unlock it, that happened 3 times on here already, if not for FTP doug they would never get their money back. So what does that mean, they lock accounts without properly invstigating the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I am saying and dont understand about you is that I play at many sites and have never been accused of chip dumping and getting my acct locked. So I just dont buy it that you are completely innocent and 2 sites have locked your acct for no reason at all. They obviously have seen something shady on your part or they wouldn't lock your account. Many of us play on these sites and have never been locked or booted. Are you really the unluckiest person in the world who gets falsely accused of something and their accts locked? Or is there more to all these stories that we aren't hearing about? Just based on your past actions I am inclined to believe these poker sites over you. They want players, It goes against good business sense to boot a player unless that player is doing something wrong.

Just off the top of my head, I know you planned to charge back on absolute poker because it is "rigged" and you lost all your money. I know you have had multiple accts at Full Tilt which is against their Terms and Conditions. Honest players don't get their accts locked. There are 100,000s of them out there as proof.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You said most of these transfers were for staking.. why did people take the money off right away then? I just don't understand that part.. and it seems this is the part ft is having a problem with.

[/ QUOTE ]

KyleB what was the deal with this? From the info we have so far, it seems like this is your problem. Transfering money for staking, yet the people cashing it out without playing. Why was this happening?
Old 07-11-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you planned to charge back on absolute poker because it is "rigged" and you lost all your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

ha ha. really?
awesome.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it shouldn't take this long to complete an investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.
kyleb - would anyhing like this take even close to this long to investigate on Stars?
One assumes that if something were to somehow get delayed just a little bit that Stars would still keep in constant contact with the customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to toot the horn of Stars (since I worked there), but this type of investigation wouldn't take nearly as long as FTP is taking. You could easily load up the transfer history between various people, deposits/withdrawals and their methods used, and you could easily figure it out. If you had just one person working on the case, it would take about 8 hours, tops.
Closed Thread