Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 05:10 AM

Default Re: Semi-OT: The Black List

this isn't that hard..........don't be a douche when you berate players...

go with something like this:
kafdhqiu3482-1-10239-2309e0-239-091-0290-30-93-09

or type soemthing like:
AIDS
or
SARS

or maybe start your own badbeat blog. I have one and it is fun.

You can certainly type things in chat boxes that make sure you get whatever it is that makes you type in the chat off you chest. But talking about EV, sharkscope, 2p2, pahud stats or whatever else is just plain gay.

for example: some guy was bitching and moaning at me about some hand, so i told him i was going to take his money and buy a Wi and Wi bowling and play Wi bowling on my 50 inch pioneer while masturbating to a picture of House (from the tv show which was his avatar) he shutup, gave me a lot more money, and learned nothing about how to play poker better.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:19 AM

Is ok to berate [censored] morons in this thread? If yes, then here you go eurythmech

Old 07-11-2007, 08:52 AM

Is it really that hard for some people to get laid?
Old 07-11-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

the dog cooks sulfer, and trees are contagious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn I need to wear condoms with the trees now also !!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I agree with AMT - if you must tell them they suck - that's fine, but don't point out how much money they're losing and tell them what sharkscope is.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:54 AM

If you berate players in chat you suck and should have your chat banned.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you berate players in chat you have an ego problem and will get pwned by the better players at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 07-11-2007, 12:41 PM

I agree that berating fish is dumb and -EV.

But outing people's handles here on 2+2 is against our own rules.

"JohnDoe on 2+2 is actually Somebody on Stars! - If people's names on 2+2 don't match their name on a poker site, it's for a reason. Don't out them. Posting "Hand against JohnDoe" is fine, as is posting "Hand against Somebody". Don't correlate the two names unless the person themselves has already made it publicly known who they are."
Old 07-11-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that berating fish is dumb and -EV.

But outing people's handles here on 2+2 is against our own rules.

"JohnDoe on 2+2 is actually Somebody on Stars! - If people's names on 2+2 don't match their name on a poker site, it's for a reason. Don't out them. Posting "Hand against JohnDoe" is fine, as is posting "Hand against Somebody". Don't correlate the two names unless the person themselves has already made it publicly known who they are."

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is directed at me, I didn't out anyone. His name is different on 2p2 and Stars, and the only thing I mentioned was his name on here, which he has confirmed multiple times throughout the thread.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:42 PM

Luis Gallo berates the fish and is proud of it. Yet still seeks advice from the fourm. Regardless of any personal feelings, from a business perspective it just makes no sense to help him move up. IMHO.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What ever happened to just not being a douchebag?

[/ QUOTE ]The premise of this question is, unfortunately, incorrect. It implies that douchebags were less common is some past time.

The point, on the other hand, is spot on. I really can't fathom what motivates some of the, "let's berate the fish people" on here. Everything I try and picture myself as is the antithesis of that behavior and I don't see how people look at themselves in the mirror in the morning when they behave in such ways.

That being said, I must confess to berating someone for the first time possibly ever the other day because he attacked me first. It went something like this. . .

I was the big stack with around 6000. Chump had 4000 and the rest was divided between two shorties. Blinds were 200/400. Chump raised to about 1000. I pushed over him with KQs. He called with AJo and won.

Chump: How could you push over me with that? Do you think I was raising lightly into you?
Kibby: Worst call ever.
Kibby: Really
Chump: blahblah blah blah blah

end of conversation

as soon as I did that, I felt like an idiot. I think I wanted to be like big joe cause I remember him making a post saying something like that. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Closed Thread