Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 05:08 PM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I DO I DO I DO!!! MAKE A [censored] POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNETS!!111
Old 07-10-2007, 05:10 PM

Brandi, I will say I hope you get better & everything works out for you in the long run.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have time to be a babysitter folks.

[/ QUOTE ]

What else do you do with your time Poker Mom?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:37 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

what we have learned:

if you act like an ass and then apologize. you should EXPECT people to treat you better than before since youre a great person for apologizing.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've lost 4 inches off of my waist

[/ QUOTE ]

Only four inches? Tell Tom that they have pills that can help with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

From Pokernews: Tom confirms her story.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, you got it wrong. he was actually talking about his relantioship with Brandi:
Old 07-10-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

From Pokernews: Tom confirms her story.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, you got it wrong. he was actually talking about his relantioship with Brandi:

testing the pokermom are we?
Old 07-10-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, this was the BEST part....essentially "even though I'm sick, I'm getting even hotter!"....lmfao....who the f#$k would even think this [censored] while this sick in the middle of the ME, let alone actually measure themselves or know how many dress sizes??? only this attn ho...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, usually losing 12 pounds when you already look completely fine does not make someone hotter, especially if they are petite (which I believe Brandi is). The odd thing is that she doesn't actually look anywhere near 12 pounds lighter in the pictures from the WSOP, she looks normal.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why you're calling Brandi fat. I don't think she looks fat.

Also, there would be alot more sympathy if it she wasn't obviously lying again.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:59 PM

Not sure how the poker reporters missed Brandi also saying "Stick it up your a$$ [censored]" after her bustout. I was at the next table.

Lovely gal.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, this was the BEST part....essentially "even though I'm sick, I'm getting even hotter!"....lmfao....who the f#$k would even think this [censored] while this sick in the middle of the ME, let alone actually measure themselves or know how many dress sizes??? only this attn ho...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, usually losing 12 pounds when you already look completely fine does not make someone hotter, especially if they are petite (which I believe Brandi is). The odd thing is that she doesn't actually look anywhere near 12 pounds lighter in the pictures from the WSOP, she looks normal.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure why you're calling Brandi fat. I don't think she looks fat.

Also, there would be alot more sympathy if it she wasn't obviously lying again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what would lead you to believe that I called Brandi fat, or why I would have initiative to do that. Perhaps you misread.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:27 PM

I'm deathly ill and really need to be in a hospital but I'm going to post on 2+2 instead?
That's just weird.

Trying to suck it up through the main-event I guess I can understand. But running off to 2+2 to swing by and talk about how you really really need to have medical attention right-away is odd.

I've never played poker when I was very sick before. I can imagine one's fuse would be signficiantly shorter.
But I've never told anyone to "go f*ck yourself" nor have I ever had anyone say that to me either.

To most people, no matter how sick they are, this is such a rude thing to do that they simply wouldn't do it in the first place.
Note that not doing such a thing in the first place means completely foregoing that little part about having to offer any sort of an apology.

I very much believe that there are enough haters around to practically never give her the benefit of the doubt when she is actually being nice.
But the incident with Curtains, whose judgement I actually trust, and the fact that this kind of rude behavior keeps being reported over and over again in Brandi situations, seems to imply that the bigger problem does indeed lie with Brandi's behavior and not with some incorrect perceptions that a few haters have.
Closed Thread