Old 07-10-2007, 11:45 AM
ebepse ebepse is offline

Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Default Re: Post a pm from your inbox

but i have no friends

i have 9 pms

From: anonymous
O thin i get part of ur post and its good. I dont know how well get the prostitutes to drink urine thoughwell have to work on that part.

and

From: FalloutGirl
hey,
whats your e-mail? I'll send you the full picture.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:46 AM
vin17 vin17 is offline

what it do.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:50 AM
blutarski blutarski is offline

Location: iron fist, velvet glove

Sent to The Ice Ceam Man:

From: Blutarski
Subject: Farewell

buh byeeeeee!!!!!!!111
Old 07-10-2007, 11:58 AM
PwnedDonk PwnedDonk is offline

Location: HUTZ4LYFE

Link me to the video in your avatar.

From: Phenomenon

Link to the video or name of the chick plz.

Thx

hey

From: TheProdigy

who is the girl in your av? Got a link?

your avatar

From: IRunG00t

i must know, who is that chick in your avatar? i think im in love. also, links to any pics/vids if you have any please.

but this was to the avatar i had previously before imageshack stopped hosting it and ilost pic
Old 07-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Skoolya Skoolya is offline
Junior Member

From: Greg Nice

ive gone and still go through many of the predicaments you post of. i imagine many successfull poker players will come to similar realizations, as the money rolls in but happiness lacks. keep posting regardless of the BBV idiots. they are mostly losers at poker so obv they dont understand
Old 07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Vehn Vehn is offline

Location: Minneapolis, MN

[image][/image]
Old 07-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Gildwulf Gildwulf is offline

Location: Blogging

I've got some classics (names blotted out for people who are not banned or who don't care)

Old 07-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Gildwulf Gildwulf is offline

Location: Blogging

I only looked through a few months, there are probably of dozens of gems
Old 07-10-2007, 01:43 PM
edfurlong edfurlong is offline

Location: Stabbing your probiscus

BIGT IS CHEATING ON ME?!?!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Teh1337zor Teh1337zor is offline

Location: RIP Sean Taylor

I laughed so hard at pjohnnys pm to gild