Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div 3
Dirty Harry 47 77.05%
Kelly's Heroes 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:21 AM

Default Re: My etiquette... reasons and apology

How has she not been banned yet? I need to hear the answer to this, nvm, her and David's relationship i forgot.

How to turn $5K into $200K in a month like brandy, steal it from newhizzle then post about how you made it playing poker.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:26 AM

What is this junk doing outside of NVG ? Not everyone is interested in this crap. Put it back in NVG, the 2p2 forums toilet.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:27 AM

Brandi,

Good god girl, please please PLEASE get some help

It's sad/frustrating to see how insecure you are, i mean, these posts are absurd, and I wish you could see them from our perspective
Old 07-10-2007, 10:27 AM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

lol repeatedly making bad decisions and then apologizing makes you a good person right?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 AM

I'll take a different stance then almost everyone. I think it took a lot of guts to come out and apologize on the internet where 99% of people will rip you. I for one know what its like to slip and say something rude when exiting a tournament as i have done it before. I hope you get healthy and return to play again soon. As for the people who constantly rip her and have nothing positive to say, you really need to get a life. What makes you better than her? Everyone makes mistakes, get over it. Get better Brandi. Good luck.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:35 AM

Did Brandi wear a surgical mask during this event?

What happens if she ends up infecting everybody from her table, who then infect everybody from their new table as they move on, etc?

Does Harrah's have an epidemic contingency?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:39 AM

Default Re: Hello

how did that construction work go brandi? LOL your a clown. try some penicilin and get some sleep animal girl
Old 07-10-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to apologize for my etiquette today and especially what I said after I busted out. My loss was a combination of bad luck and also not playing my best... given my condition.

I should have kept my own personal dislikes of a person to myself and not given them a bitchy remark when they eliminated me... no matter how I felt, how much they had been annoying me, etc. For that, I was wrong and I feel bad. I have not been a very nice person today or treated everyone as I would have liked to. I have fallen short, and I give my sincerest apologies.

A big part of the reason I am acting so horrible today is because l feel so awful. Right now, I should be in the hospital in intensive care. That is what the doctors have voiced. I have been in the hospital three times this week. I spent all evening there last night and also four hours today. The only reason I am not there right now is because I was hoping to do better in the tournament ( I almost made it through day one... almost) and since I was still playing, I promised I would go back to the hospital for more tests and shots tomorrow. So... come tomorrow that is where I will be.

I'm not sure how to let everyone know the gravity of the situation. Basically, I have an extreme infection of my respitory system. My tonsils and glands in my throat are swollen almost shut, they are covered with sacks of puss, and are bleeding. The blood is going down to my stomach and causing me to vomit. For the past couple days, I have been fed intraveiniously with fluids. And have been given several shots for nausea and vomitting. This is a big reason why I had to leave the tournament today. I was throwing up blood and could not even keep any water down.
As it stands now, I am in a lot of pain. I still cannot swallow food. It's even difficult to talk/drink. (They had given me a steriod shot, which took down some of the swelling... so talking today has been easier, but still painful). I also have a splitting migraine because I'm not getting enough fluids and I'm not eating.
Since the WSOP began, I was not eating very much... but over the past two weeks, I have gone without food for days. With the condition I am in right now, it does not look like it's going to get any better soon. I've already went down 2 dress sizes. I've lost 4 inches off of my waist, and 3 off my hips. I usually weigh around 125, but have lost so much weight so quickly... I am now around 113 pounds.

So... that's the situation. I am very, very ill. I'm not sure when I will be back to health. Sorry for my missteps and ugliness towards people today. Please forgive me for that and take it easy on me. My spirits are down and I may be spending a long time in the hospital until I get better. I could really use some kind words and good friends.

Thanks, B

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF is wrong with u?
Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 AM

What registers in Brandi's brain when she reads this thread:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah I thought it was a nice apology hope you get better blah blah blah blah blah get better soon blah blah blah blah blah bang me you're hot blah blah blah blah..."
Old 07-10-2007, 10:43 AM

Hope it's not TB and you just infected 1500+ people at the WSOP.

T
Closed Thread