Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 07:46 AM

Default Re: Newhizzle v Neverwin - dramabomb blog post

[ QUOTE ]
thats all I got

[/ QUOTE ]

howsx things with you and brandi?
Old 07-09-2007, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not a real gamble to assume that a young ivy league school dropout/ high stakes pro is not going to break your legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Penn being the exception.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lyle "The Leg Breaker" Berman.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:18 AM

wow
Old 07-09-2007, 08:26 AM

sick [censored], i would get violent alot earlier then this
Old 07-09-2007, 08:26 AM

this thread has me in a frenzy. I'm gonna go frenzy my boss when I get in the office, that will make me feel better.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this thread has me in a frenzy. I'm gonna go frenzy my boss when I get in the office, that will make me feel better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't over-react just yet, I'd just bloodbath him for the time being.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Below are Neverwin's posts in the thread linked above me to save people the pain and suffering of reading that forum.

[ QUOTE ]
thanks newhizzle i actually enjoyed the blog, first off nobody really cares and secondly you didnt mention anything that everyone doesnt know about...wow people in the poker world loan money and owe money, should i bust out my list of the people that owe me and havent paid in years, at least i pay back my debts even if it takes time, its not my problem you are losing poker player and nobody wants to loan you money or stake you. I have always honored all my loans and have every intention of making good on all of them, so go ahead and post anything u want, ive paid you back 90k of a 160k debt and now you are worried lol what a joke

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

really he wont get paid back in full? why has he gotten 90k back already, and close to 35k during the series? am i all of sudden gonna quite paying back a debt lol, this is all a question of the speed of paying back, not about whether it will or wont be paid

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
now hes apoligizing to me about writing his blog via text, saying he thought it was necessary, and i responded, its all good bro, u have every right to say whatever u want, are any of u really interested in this story? cuz we can keep you all updated if u want

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
actually i owe 8 people total 5 of which is all under 20k and the most is 70, also ive owed over 700k at one point and now its less than 200k. Wow big deal, if only u guys knew how much money some of the other big names in poker owe, my debt is chump change, and i am certainly worth way more than what i owe, im not like any of these other young idiots who win millions and have nothing to show for it. Every heard of being smart and investing some of the money you win, and keeping your poker bankroll separate, bet u never heard of that before huh

[/ QUOTE ]

Cliff notes: He is trying to diffuse the situation in his own d-bag way and keeps insisting he will pay everyone back.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can pretty much confirm that all of that ^^^^ is true what neverwin's replies has been. Mark knows all of that to be true too. I'm not exactly sure why Mark all of a sudden imploded. Dustin has been making a payment here and there to me, sometimes when I don't ask for it, sometimes when I do. I have no reason to believe otherwise that he's going to continue doing the right thing. Mark's had a rough year at the tables, and also in life with all the drama that has found him, hopefully things will get better for him soon.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:45 AM

hey, bkholdem's out to ruin another staking thread with his nitty advice - awesome

plz to be hearing about million dollar debts
Old 07-09-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

From what I can tell it seems like people like him, boosted, etc know they can get away with it based on them taking a quick read of their victim. Not a real gamble to assume that a young ivy league school dropout/ high stakes pro is not going to break your legs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Penn being the exception.

[/ QUOTE ]

David, Penn State's not Ivory League.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I laugh every time I get the mental image of Newhizzle standing outside neverwins house banging down the door wanting his money back.

[/ QUOTE ]

/so not Admo