Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2007, 07:40 AM

Default RAPTORS WSOP TOURNEY REPORT (long)

i started this out as a personal thing so i could keep track of my play, and look back over things and hands that were tough or interesting. i wasnt sure how i would adjust to the live tourneys, so i figured id have a lot of tough spots where people more experienced could help me out. anyways, didnt really have TOO many super tough spots, but this is every tourney i played, and most of these things were written down right after i busted. anyways, hope some people get enjoyment out of this.

6/1/2007
event 1 5k nl/limit mixed event. i get my stack up to around 25k, playing pretty solid, making a few moves here and there. at 200-300 blinds, utg+1 makes it 700 on accident, he meant to call the 300 but there was a 500 chip in the pot. cutoff calls button calls i call in bb with T9o. flop 9s9h2s. i lead out 1800 into 2800, original raiser makes it 3600, fold fold, i stick it in for like 11k more to him. he hems and haws, and finally says 'i think you have a flush draw, i call!' he tables 33. i have T9o. turn J river 3. down to 11k chips, still in ok shape avg is like 17k, but this woulda put me 3rd in chips.

2 hands later utg makes it 1200. i look down at aces, yay, so i shove my stack in all huffy puffy style, gets back to him he calls flop Q93 he has 99 gg raptor. so busto tourney 1.

6/2/2007
tourney 2, NL 1500 event. JJ vs AQ aipf, standard, only had 30x or so blinds go up pretty quick.

6/3/2007
tourney 3, PL 1500 holdem event. i have about 3300 blinds just went up to 50-100. starting stack 3k. cutoff limps sb completes i check bb with K9o. flop Kd9h3d sb checks i check button bets 300, sb folds, i make it 925. he has 1600 left after calling, he thinks for a while and calls. there is a flush draw out. i shove turn dark, cuz im getting it in pretty much no matter what anyways, and i felt like doing something dumb. turn Ts, he snap calls KT nuts. gg raptor again.

6/4/2007
todays tourney, 5k PLO rebuy event. this is without a doubt the tournament i was most excited about playing. i expected a small field, and a bunch of crazy people so i could build a big stack in the rebuy phase, and expected this tourney to be my best shot at a bracelet. anyways, my table was really cool, had patrick antonius in 1 seat, mike mizrachi in 5 seat, and layne flack in 8 seat, me in 9 seat. everyone was going a lil crazy in rebuy phase. no1 did a double buyin so we all had 10k chips. my stack fluctuated but got to 45k at peak during the rebuy phase, then i lost a 60k chip pot on a 60/40, doubled up again, lost another 60k pot on a 55/45, then busted. so there was still like 2 mins left in the rebuy phase, so i double rebought and double added on. i was only in for 25k so it could have been worse, this was prob about the average buyin. anyways.. after the break..

i have 40k at end of the rebuy phase from my buyins, avg stack at table is prob about around there, some ppl didnt rebuy, with layne flack having like 80 or 90 or something. chip leader at time is prob around 110 to 120. i build my stack up to around 70k, playing pretty aggressive and winning a few pots in a row. this is all in about 15 mins, so im in pretty good shape feeling confident. patrick is kinda laying low he musta been missing every flop cuz he wasnt very active.

300-600 blinds flack raises it from cutoff to 2100 i call with KQJ5 double suited, pat calls in sb bb folds. flop Q53 with 2 hearts 1 diamond, i have runner diamonds. flack pots it, and i think for about 20 seconds and make it 22.1k. pat folds, flack thinks for about 5 minutes, then sticks the rest in there. i snap call and he says 'i need some help'. he has AT92 with T2hh.. so a gutterball and a T high flush draw. wtfffff turn 4 raptors busto in pot for chip lead.

so.. yeah. live poker is awesome. im glad my first wsop started off so well. also, i cant win the youngest bracelet anymore. mrsmokey, steve billirakis, dragged down the 5k mixed event, at 21 years and 10 days. i like him so i can only be jealous, not mad, so congrats to him. whatever, ive only played 4 tourneys, got a lot left to go, just wanted to get a bit off my chest. good luck to everyone thats playing the series.

6/5/2007
So today was the 1k NL rebuy. I was in for 9k in this tourney, and busted about 5 from the money. I played really well, built up a nice stack, and played a couple sick hands. The most memorable one was at the 200-400 level. I had built up a nice stack at this point, up to around 35k or so, which was probably about average, so not that nice I guess. Anyways, I had been opening a ton of pots, reraising a lot, etc. nam le was to my right and I had been 3 betting him a bit, and he had been pretty nitty after that, nice guy though.

Anyways, I raise A8hh in mp to 1200 at 200-400, sb, who has been annoyed with my constant raises, thinks for a while, gives me the stare of destiny, and calls. Bb folds. Flop comes out 9c 6h 3s. he checks, I bet like 1800, he calls. Turn peels a 3h giving me nut flush draw. He instabets out like 4k. he has about 7k left after this, so I shove. He SNAP calls and flips over his AQ high. I guess that means I got ownd. I think he had it in his mind he was never folding no matter what. Nice hand him I guess. I still had about 20x or so after that, ended up getting it in with JJ vs AQ and losing close to the bubble a couple hours later. Whatever.

6/6/2007
2k NL event. This was a quick one for me, all in with KK on Q94 flop vs AQ. For 8500 pot. 4k starting chips. Level 1 busto. Yay.

6/7/2007
1500 6max. ZOMG MY FIRST CASH! This was a long one. I played really well the whole day I think. Had colson10 at my table for a while, at first he was raping the table, then I started 3 betting him a bit and taking control, built my stack up pretty nice. He played super well though. This hand sheets posted so ill include it.

Just made the money, 600/1200 100.
Background hand:
raptor with 50k limps mp with q5hh
sheets in bb with 56k taps table with 68cc
flop K96hh
sheets ck calls 2600
turn 5c
sheets ck calls 6600
river 5s
sheets ck spite calls 13k raptor has q5hh must be nice...
So yeah I kinda rigged him there, I really really like my line though, was pretty sick hand, and I don’t really hate his call against me a lot, but I was about 90% sure he had a 9 and would end up calling. He had a 6 though so ship it.

Couple orbits later, I limp button with Q8o 6-12/100. sb folds bb checks. Flop comes down QQJ with 2 hearts. Bb checks I bet out 2600, bb calls. Turn offsuit 2. bb checks, I bet out 6600. river is an offsuit 5, making everything miss. Guy bets out 15k into me!. He has about 5k left I think. Such a weirdass way to play a hand. I ended up calling and he had QJ to double thru me. I blinded down a couple hands and ended up shoving 8k utg without looking. Had K6o so I woulda shoved anyways, got called by A5 and lost. Oh well, at least I cashed for a whopping 2800. I r so robusto.

6/8/2007
5k PL championship event. First table was a fun one, had gigabet, irieguy, and gavin griffin all at my table. Got my stack up to around 16k before the table broke, so I felt good about that. Table change resulted in me sitting down in the 1 seat with lefort in the 2 seat, jman in 3 seat, todo leonidis or something in the 8 seat, and a few other random nits. I lost a few pots in weird spots, but still had around 11k or so when THIS hand came up..

I pick up KJdd in the sb, todo raises the cutoff to 600. its 100-200 blinds. I call, lefort calls. Flop comes K83 with 1 diamond. I check, lefort checks, todo bets 600, super small bet. I call, lefort folds. Turn is another 8, I check, todo bets 1k into like 3k.. so im like ughhhhh im never ahead here, I call anyways. River brings a K. I think for a while, decide what my best option is, maybe he has AA or QQ or JJ or something and will pay off a small river bet, so I fire out 2300. he thinks for a bit then moves in on me. I say FKJ@)#%**#(@# in my head and am like damn man u really have quads? And I call and he has 88. gg raptor again.

6/11/2007
2500 NL event, i build my stack up to about 14k killin kids. level 3 i been pretty agressive 100-200 blinds i guess avg is around 8k or so. i raise button to 600 with AJdd, young european kid in the bb calls, he only guy at table has me covered. flop As Jh 5s. he checks i bet 850, he makes it 2300 pretty quick. i think for a while, and decide to go with 5.4k hoping he spaz shoves with QT or a flush draw. he of course does, with 87ss, and i snap call. turn Qs river blank im out in 31k chip pot. gg raptor. this whole stupid series has gone like this its really ridiculous. ive been in 4 pots for the top 5 in chips ahead, and lost every time. live poker sucks.

6/13/2007
so today was the 5k NL event. i was all amped up, ready to play after the beat i took in the 2500 nl event 2 days earlier, and just losing a coinflip yesterday in the 1500 shootout. anyways, i sit at my table, and dont recognize anyone. after about 30 minutes ive decided that the 3 seat and the 10 seat are pretty decent.

lil history, i been pretty active, limping a lot. early on, like 5th hand after folding the first 4, utg made it 175, got 2 callers, and i bumped it to 825 from the sb, got 2 callers, and bet 1600 into an 852 flop then showed a 3 when they both folded. guy in 10 seat was slightly annoyed and made sure i knew he folded the best hand. i smiled. couple hands later i limp button when the 10 seat is in the bb with J9o, he makes it 300 to go and at 25-50 pretty sizeable, but i call anyways cuz hes tilty and we both 12kish deep. flop KT3 he bets 450 i call, turn A he checks i bet 1100 he folds.

3 seat was playing a ton of pots, raising a lot, betting a lot, and just being pretty aggro in general. he seemed like a pretty decent overagg internet tourney player, so i wasnt too worried about him. i fully expected him to spew off in the next few hours. i played a few more pots here and there and was around 11.5k when this hand happened..

utg 3 seat limps, mp2 makes it 225, i have AKhh so i bump it to 750. folds to utg, he thinks and makes it 2400. mp folds, gets to me i think for a while about my options, folding not even being a consideration. i decide to call, and have about 9k left.

flop comes down Jh 9s 2h. he asks how much i have left, i count it out for him, and he bets 4k. i say meh, stick my stack in, and he instacalls. i expected to have a 9 outer, potentially 12, and i was ok with that, but he had.. 7h5h. turn comes an 8, and i say oh god, then the beautiful red 6 peels off on the river. so he runs a straight. i was only 81% or so, so i didnt really expect to win, so busto less than an hour in. this has happened to me in almost every tournament i have played so far, some idiot in spewoff mode getting it in way behind and hitting. im stuck like 65k so far thsi summer in mtts, and im playing the best poker of my life. yay. /endvent

6/17/2007
3k NL event. First table is kinda funny, Vanessa rousso is at my table, she talked a lot of crap and got aces cracked back to back hands. Guess she shoulda RR pf. Fish. My stack kinda hovered a bit today. Dint get much going, was at around 5k at 100-200 when isabelle mercier sat. I raised to 600, she made it 2k, I shoved 5k with TT, she had KK I sucked out. Too bad my suckouts come in tiny ass pots when I don’t really care if I bust. She was all steamed, she sat down with a 30k stack, and busted before I did. I was up to like 18k, then.. this hand..

Utg seemingly nittyish solid young guy limped, I made it 900 around back with 99, he thought for a while, counted out a reraise, then just called. Flop came 855 with 2 clubs, I have 9c. he checks I bet 1250, he calls. Turn is a Tc, so 3 clubs. He checks, I check. River is an offsuit 2, he checks pretty quick, I think for a bit and bet 2800. he calls with JJ. Ummm.. ownd.

So fast forward a couple rounds, I cant make [censored] happen, and have whittled my stack away pretty steadily. I guess I have like 14k at 150-300. I make it 850 in mp blind cuz theres a huge nit in the bb so im raising any 2. cant let these fish get reads ya know. Anyways, he calls out of bb, I look down and see T7dd so I woulda raised anyways. Flop comes J93 with 1 diamond. He checks I bet 1350 he calls. Turn is a Q, giving me open ended too. He checks I check. River is an ace, he checks again, I bet out 3250. he calls with A9. outplayed again.

Now blinds up to 200-400 i shove KTo utg+1 get up to 4k chips. Next hand I look down and see a monster. I look around the table, act like im really interested, see that nitty woman girl is in the bb, and I make it 925. I have 63o, it folds around I ship it obv. I get moved tables like 2 hands later, shove 68s first hand in, all folds, up to like 6k now. Few hands later in bb mp asian kid with big stack makes it 1100, gets THREE callers, I look down see A6dd, and think its pretty close, so I stick it in. gets around to the sb, he tanks and calls with 66. ughhhhh what a beat, so im out.

6/18/2007
So today was the event I was looking forward too like.. 5th most. It was the 2500 6max event. I sat down at my table, and it was 2 nitty older types, and 3 other young internet guys who prob played a decent bit of 6max NL online. Everyone was still kinda meh though, I wasn’t worried. I chipped up to 6200 being pretty agro over the first few orbits, then decided to asplode. I love asploding.

I raise utg to 175 with red JJ. Utg+1 cold calls pretty quick, so I don’t give him much credit. He seems to be cold calling a lot, no1 seems to rr much. Another kid calls out of sb, and he has been calling lots. Bb folds and flop comes 443 with 2 spades. Sb checks I bet 375, utg + 1 makes it 900. back to me, I think for a bit and call, put him on 88 or something like that. Turn is an offsuit 9, I think for a bit and check, and he fires out 1500. he has about 2500 left, and Im like ughhhhhh no way u have 45 right? No 45s right? Wait wait 99 sucks too, nahhh u don’t have 99. ok u have like 88 or flush draw im aww een. Oh, u call, u have A4. oh.

Ok, so down to 1.1k chips, fine. Ive been in worse spots. I limp a bit, make some gay raises, pick up some pots up to 1.7k and 50-100 blinds. Utg old dude who has been fairly active opens to 300, I stick it in with AQ, gets around to him and he asks if I want a call, I say obvvvvvv and he calls with 66. I obv cant win a coinflip ever, so busto in yet another tourney before first break. Im so good at the pokers.

6/19/2007
5k HU event. Dear god I was looking forward to this event. What a [censored] disappointment. I got a first round bye, which was awesome, so me peter and phil got a rio room and took naps and watched 300. I found out who my first victim would be, and it was eric kesselman, who plays as nerdling on absolute. Hes pretty solid, I talk to him online a decent bit, and he plays a lot of HU 10-25 NL.

Anyways, I started out running him over a bit, then bluffed off in a pot where he made a sick call. I raised pf to 550 at 100-200, he calls flop comes JT6 all spades. I have A7dd. He checks, I think for a bit and check. Turn is an offsuit 4, he bets out like 600, I think for a bit and make it like 1750 or something, and he calls. River is an offsuit queen, he thinks and checks, I fire out 2800, he calls me. Sick read he has 68. im a fish. I chipped him down to about 12k, then he got pretty agro started reraising a lot.

So yea, lil bit later, 300-600 blinds, I open to 1500, he makes it 4k insta, he has been reraising me a lot, and I was getting sick of it and was prob a bit tilty about it. Actually, I was def tilting about it. I wanted to shove, I REALLY wanted to fold, but I called cuz im an idiot. Flop came down 822 with 2 hearts, he bet out 5k I stuck rest in like 8k more or something. He has QQ gg me. Down to like 1700 I double twice up to like 7k, then get it in A4 vs AQ. Whatever, I play absolutely terrible that last hand and gave away my money, I was really unhappy with my play today and that’s the first day I have been. I guess yesterday I wasn’t happy with my play either.. ima take a break. Alan made final table of 6max 2500 event, 2nd in chips going in, so maybe he can get me unstuck this summer.

6/20/2007
Ok so its not my tourney, but I have piece so it has an effect on me. Anyways, alan final tabled the 2500 6max event going into it 2nd in chips to hoyt corkins. He played good got down to 4 people, had about 950k in chips at 10k-20k/3k. he opens button to 55k, hoyt SHOVES in the bb (he has alan covered) so 950k effective.. alan calls with AK, hoyt has ATo. Flop 987 turn A river.. T!!!!... are u fking kidding me? Alan busto 4th instead of having half the chips in play. Hoyt corkins wins his second bracelet. Yay life.

6/23/2007
So I haven’t been playing really.. but one of our guys.. ryan young, is chipleader of the 1500 nl event with 9 to go! Hes got 2.5 mil in chips, dustin Dirksen is in second with 1.7 mil, and john Esposito has 900k in third. It trickles on down, so he has tons of chips. Payouts are 616, 381, and 239, so this would be a pretty solid score. Too bad I let toms [censored] have half of the action.

6/28/2007
So I had a really nice break from poker. Went home, hung out with the girlie, came back, pwnd durr in a chess prop bet, and was feeling awesome coming off ryan winning the bracelet, so I have been having a great month regardless of my own live tournament results. Today was the 5k 6max event, the number 1 tourney I was looking forward to, and I went into it with more confidence than I have ever had.

I sit down at my table, and its mimi tran, Shannon Elizabeth, weird spewy internet kid(WSIK), weird nitty internet kid (WNIK), and older spewy asian guy(OSAG). I couldn’t be happier with my table. I play a few pots, then still at 25-50 I pick up AA utg+1 and pop it to 150. WNIK calls out of the BB. Flop comes down 865 with 2 hearts, he checks I bet 225 he calls. Turn is an offsuit T, he checks I bet 525 he calls. River is a an offsuit 2, he checks I bet 1525 he calls. I flip AA he says nh and shows KK. My eyes fall out of my head.

Lil bit later 50-100 I have like 13-14k or so, I pick up QQ utg. I raise to 325 Mimi calls, WSIK pops it to 1100 on the button. Mimi has about 10k WSIK has like 9k. I elect to call (which might have been a mistake) and mimi calls. Flop comes down 875 with 2 diamonds. I have Q diamonds. I make a weird play here and lead out for 1750. im not sure how I feel about it, but I think I might like it not sure. Mimi calls, WSIK thinks for a while and folds the button. Turn brings another 8, and I check pretty quick. Mimi bets out 3k leaving herself like 3600 behind. I think for a solid 60 seconds, and decide she never has a flush draw or an 8, so basically its down to 77 or 55.. anyways, I fold and show the QQ, and she gets into a lil tizzy, looks at her cards, shuffles em, and mucks kinda annoyed. we were bantering back and forth for a while and she is actually really cool, she told me that she had 77 and I made good fold, and shes annoyed that all these young kids play good. Thanks mimi. WSIK actually said he folded JJ but I don’t believe him for a second.

15 minutes or so later, 50-100 still, folds around to the OSAG in the sb who makes it 400. I look down to find KK (im a card rack) and make it 1100. he all but insta makes it 2400 total, and I have 10k behind and cover him by like 100 chips. I think for a bit about my options, and I elect to call. Flop comes down Jh 9h 6s, and he quickly checks and stares into oblivion. I think about my options, and have about 7400 or so total, and decide to bet 2500. he thinks for a full 2 minutes and sticks his stack in all sad looking. I instacall obv, and he flips QQ. I show my KK and im feelin good bout having chips early. Q ball on the turn gg raptor. Again.

I don’t understand why this happens every damn tournament I play. Oh well, I wasn’t even that angry, im running really good in backing and prop bets, I just wish my own personal results would be more indicative of my play. Whatever, im probably only playing the 10k PLO and 10k main event now, as I have little desire to play any of the smaller events at this time. Hopefully I can run good in one of these next couple tourneys.

7/1/2007
So today was the 10k PLO championship. My table was full of limpbotting idiots that had no idea how to play a hand. I completely whiffed absolutely everything. Every hand I raised, id miss, and end up check folding or bet folding. Every time I limped id whiff. I think I won like 3 pots the entire time. I never had any chance to accumulate chips in any way. I have never been more upset about a tournament in my life. I have nothing to say really. [censored].

7/7/2007
Here it is, the main event. I sat down at my table and didn’t recognize a single person, and after playing for 5 minutes I realized they were all terrible, so I was super excited for my chances. Anyways, after the first level I had chipped up to 36k, just playing pretty aggro. Got KK vs a shorties JJ aipf for like 7k, so that helped. Other than that no memorable hands.

Level 2 is where the [censored] really hit the fan. 100-200 blinds Mp makes it 600, younger guy, pretty tag, only decent player at the table makes it 2k. he has 24k I cover, and call with AKo in sb. Flop As Th 3s and it goes check check. Turn is a 2s and I fire out 3650, he very quickly makes it 9k and I fold after thinking for 20 seconds or so. He shows TT so yay.

An orbit or so later, I pick up KK in mp and make it 600. young tag guy calls out of bb. Flop comes down 998 with 2 clubs, he checks I bet 800 he makes it 2250. I call. Turn is a 7, he bets 3k. I think for a bit and call again. River is a T, and he fires out 6k. I cry and cry and end up folding, he didn’t show but he had a lil smirk on his face after I folded which made me think he had a flush draw. I coulda looked up there I guess but im a puss.

The very next hand I pick up QQ and go 600 again. i had been opening a TON of pots at this table, and actually had a bunch of good hands. Anyways, nitty old guy makes it 2k in the cutoff, I call. Flop 973 with 2 spades, I check call 3k I have Qs. Turn is an offsuit 2, I check he bets 5k and I instamuck faceup. He shows AA. Yay for folding.

Anyways, grounded my stack to 19k before end of level. I was very unhappy with how it went as I had to make a lot of big folds and got pretty coolered with the setup hands. Came back with my stack lvl 3 200-400 no ante still. Oh let me add this.. NO ONE at the table reraised without AA KK or AK, and only a couple did it with AK. Well the young taggy guy reraised a bit but I was 2 to his left so didn’t matter. Anyways, I pick up QQ again (yes im a card rack) and go to 1100. nitty older guy makes it 3k on me from the blinds, and I call. Flop QJT he bets 5k I stick it in for 11 more or whatever, he calls with KK and I hold up. So I guess I sucked out? I dno pretty standard.

Fast forward to 300-600/75 and I have around 37k or so. Nothing interesting my stack been swinging around pretty good, and I have a pretty crazy image, been opening a ton of pots. Anyways, ep guy limps, I jack it to 2725 with AA. 50 year old idiot guy calls in the blinds, and the limper calls. Flop comes down T84 with 2 hearts, I have Ah. Checks to me I bet 4700 guy in blinds makes it 15k we get it in. he has 44 gg raptor. I wanted to fold flop, but I had been folding so many overpairs I guess I got frustrated. Whatever. Tournaments suck.

Anyways, stil have 6800 left, and double to 14k or so with AK vs AJ, so back in it. Raise some hands, lose a pot, down to 12k. tag young guy opens utg+1 to 2k, I shove 12k total with TT. he banks for like 3 minutes and finally calls with J9hh. I guess he really wanted to bust me, and he did. flop 963 2 hearts turn 5h gg raptor. A fitting end to a miserable series. I feel like I have been playing some of the sickest poker possible in these tournaments, and have just gotten everything shoved up my ass. Oh well. Did super awesome staking, so still up a ton on the series, just wish my personal results were a bit better, I had been looking forward to this 7 week period for a good 5 years. Meh, guess there’s next year.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:00 AM

Default Re: RAPTORS WSOP TOURNEY REPORT (long)

I feel tilty just from reading that...
Old 07-09-2007, 08:02 AM

Tough luck bro... there's always next year
Old 07-09-2007, 08:27 AM

Recommendation for next year; write them once a day to just get all the [censored] out of your head. It helped me a lot and my series was a lot like yours. GL next year and live poker obv sucks.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Recommendation for next year; write them once a day to just get all the [censored] out of your head. It helped me a lot and my series was a lot like yours. GL next year and live poker obv sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good report. Tough reading all the same.

OT:

Bond - are you playing the ME today? Or have you already been and gone? I put a few bob on you with the bookies!!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
6/11/2007
2500 NL event, i build my stack up to about 14k killin kids. level 3 i been pretty agressive 100-200 blinds i guess avg is around 8k or so. i raise button to 600 with AJdd, young european kid in the bb calls, he only guy at table has me covered. flop As Jh 5s. he checks i bet 850, he makes it 2300 pretty quick. i think for a while, and decide to go with 5.4k hoping he spaz shoves with QT or a flush draw. he of course does, with 87ss, and i snap call. turn Qs river blank im out in 31k chip pot. gg raptor. this whole stupid series has gone like this its really ridiculous. ive been in 4 pots for the top 5 in chips ahead, and lost every time. live poker sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was at this table, two to your right, that guy was so bad/crazy
Old 07-09-2007, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

OT:

Bond - I put a few bob on you with the bookies!!

[/ QUOTE ]

you obviously have good instincts sir, Bond played 1B and is sitting at around 168k I think. (GL Bond)
Old 07-09-2007, 09:35 AM

tl;dr

FAIL D-
Old 07-09-2007, 10:22 AM

HOLY RAPTOR CHRIST

So you basicly lost 8 tours on hands were you were fav?
Old 07-09-2007, 10:38 AM

sick report rap.. i don't really feel bad for you because you still have 4 billion dollars.