Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: O/U on Number of current/ future felons playing in this game.
over 13 14 66.67%
13 or Under 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: Restaurant refuses to sing happy bday to 6 yr old

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, a bunch of psychologists on this board. Insightful!

[/ QUOTE ]

as an amateur psychologist myself, I gotta ask myself what kind of weirdo douche bag starts a thread, asking a question about a retarded situation adn then when told by a bunch of people how he failed to spin the event so his side is in teh best possible light he keeps arguing with a bunch of retarded snippy comments. If you are the one judging the character of the family, I can be just about positive all my assumptions have been spot on so far.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 AM

Amateur psychologist? I think this would require a degree. I think you meant "as an opinionated, angry, child hating poster". Lol, amateur psychologist. Are you an amateur proctologist too? Because it appears to me you have your head up you butt.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Amateur psychologist? I think this would require a degree. I think you meant "as an opinionated, angry, child hating poster". Lol, amateur psychologist. Are you an amateur proctologist too? Because it appears to me you have your head up you butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you srsly post that an amateur psychologist needs a degree?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks to the rational people here, these are the points I am trying to make. It is not irrational to love your child enough to make an extra effort for him 1 day out of the year. I never considered myself spoiled (although I am sure most people do not) and my parents did the extra stuff for me when it was my bday. Why would people have children if they aren't even willing to make a bday special for them? I mean, if its impossible, like the kid wants a gift that is out of the budget, its impossible. But for something pretty innocent and small, why wouldn't someone do that for their own child?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because some people think it's their job to dictate what is special, how special those things are, what kids should be happy with, and so on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that's about right. In this thread it's AMAZING the amount of hate towards kids. Look, we're all a bunch of angry, jaded pricks as adults, amirite? Yet kids are a bit more fragile, with feelings and stuff. I remember a birthday or two being awesome, and a birthday or two being sucky, and it all revolved around various people and circumstances.

I don't have kids, I don't want kids, all my friends have kids and for the most part I want them to go away, but at least I realize we were all there once and the need for attention and self-validation is very real, particularly on the one day per year when we were "the star". Jesus.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:16 AM

I think you may need to find out what a level is. Your posts indicate you are indeed a witty intellectual, so I thought you would get this reply.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you may need to find out what a level is. Your posts indicate you are indeed a witty intellectual, so I thought you would get this reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not a level. go back to the farm team, comedian?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:19 AM

BTW, witty intellectual was also a level. Get it?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, witty intellectual was also a level. Get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

havent seen that one in awhile.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:32 AM

Oh, I have seen that one. Its usually from a poster who has embarrassed himself throughout a thread, just realized it, and as a last ditch effort to save face, decides to post it. Good one!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I have seen that one. Its usually from a poster who has embarrassed himself throughout a thread, just realized it, and as a last ditch effort to save face, decides to post it. Good one!

[/ QUOTE ]

Im pretty sure about half this thread posted guids is right. Im done with this witty banter. peace out holmes.