Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

team,

does it really matter if they are made up or not? dont stress pics all the time, just enjoy the entertainment on a saturday night around 11pm.

you warcrafters push a little to far sometimes.

Lostsoul,if you do decide to post again il be here to enjoy.

cheers.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
team,

does it really matter if they are made up or not? dont stress pics all the time, just enjoy the entertainment on a saturday night around 11pm.

you warcrafters push a little to far sometimes.

Lostsoul,if you do decide to post again il be here to enjoy.

cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Don't ever [censored] address BBV4L as "team" again.

2. TR were decent but that last one...I mean, if its a joke, make it funny.

3. It IS easy to get women. Who said it wasn't? (Apologies if I missed it, I'm not reading the entire thread to find out).
Old 07-06-2007, 07:24 PM

Here's a idea read what has already been posted about something if u want to know if has been said or addressed. If not then u really don't care enough so no reason to waste my time answering your pointless questions when u think I am full of it anyway. GO TEAM!!!!
Old 07-06-2007, 07:34 PM

lostsoul,

Does it bother you that your wife cheats on you or not really?
Old 10-05-2007, 03:58 PM

bump.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:30 PM

lost soul i just stumbled onto this thread.

your awesome. seriously. awesome.

edit: As I am reading through your trip reports I had a few questions. Are you in great physical shape or look good? It seems you are able to [censored] women within a day of meeting them? Are you just good at spitting game?

Also, what tips do you have. I read a post where you mentioned dating services, but arnt most chicks on there into looking for long term boyfriends? Are there specific lines you use? Stories you tell?

I am hoping you are not good looking and charismatic, but have come up with a highly successful method of charming women. Also, more TR's.
Old 10-08-2007, 01:15 PM

Also, if your in the DC area all the free alcohol you want for some of your tips and helping a 23 year old and his friends "beat" the phone dating game.

ps. your a hero at my work
Old 10-08-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to warn u it is a long one.

Lookin at those lesbians on the other thread reminded me of this one. It was back in college.

I was dating one girl named Amanda for awhile She was pretty conservative but she was starting to show her slutty side to me after about a month. Her and her roommate, Amy, both played soccer for the college. They both were very attractive 5'8 135, firm muscles, damn fine bodies on them. One night me and Amanda went out to dinner. Amy didn't go any where, she had broken up with her bf a few weeks earlier and she was still in a depressed state. The guy she was seeing was a real piece of [censored]. But anyway All through dinner I was messing around with Amanda under the table. We are walking back to her place and I pull her behind some trees in this park area on campus. I pull her shirt up and pin her against a tree. I slide my arm under one of her legs and I [censored] her against the tree. She was so tight and wet. She came in a less then a minute. I didn't take much more. We finish our walk back to her place. On the way back I was telling her everything wanted to do to her. She said I hope Amy is asleep, u know how I don't feel completely comfortable if she is awake when we have sex. I just said if she is still awake she could join us. Amanda just smiled at me and kind of got read in the face. I didn't think for a sec that anything would happen that night but I was just trying to plant the seed and see if there was any hope in the future. We got to her place, I came inside and we [censored] for the next few hours just pure hot sex. She was loud and so was I. After we were finished I got up to go to the bathroom trying to be quiet to wake Amy. I heard this slightly muffled moaning and a humming sound. I knew exactly what that was. I opened the door to the hallway and I know she heard that because I heard her covers ruffle around and then nothing. I laughed to myself finished up and went back to the room and went to sleep.

The next morning I wake up and go into the kitchen Amy is sitting there, I say good morning and ask her how her night was. She said nice and relaxing, I smile. I said" I sorry if we were to noisy last night and woke her up." She didn't look up from the comics and said" I didn't hear anything I was asleep" I kind of chuckled to myself and said " I was kind of curious about something I heard a strange humming noise last night" I didn't look at her but I heard her stop moving around. I looked up and smiled at her and said "it doesn't bother me, hell everyone has to get there's some how. I am just glad I could help, If Amanda wakes up tell her I went to get some food and I will be back in a little while".

I got back and Amy was gone and Amanda was sitting there. She said Amy came in and woke her up asking her what she heard last night. She said nothing because after we ere done she passed out. I chuckled. She looked at me and asked me what I heard I told her. She said "are u sure?" I was pretty darn sure plus with her reaction this morning kind of confirmed it. She smiled at me said wow, I didn't think we would turn her on like that. I said if she ever says anything about it, that it doesn't bother me at all. She said her either hell she liked it. She then told me that her and Amy had made out when they were in high school one time because they were curious. So the seed was planted and now I just needed to get everything to fall into place. Sadly the next few weeks every time I stayed over Amy wasn't around for one reason or another plus we stayed at my house a lot in that time. About three weeks after that night My house had to be fumagated so I was staying with Amanda. Amy was there and we sit around talking and joking that first night and then we all went to bed, seperate rooms.(damn it). When we closed the door Amanda started wisphering in my ear how hot she was gettting thinking about how Amy was going to be listening to us all night. So who am I to disappoint. I throw here down on the bed and start to eat her out. She really goes nuts when ever I did this to her, her [censored] was very, very sensitive. We continue on for a longtime that night. Needless to say We are both really sweaty afterwards I tell her "lets go take a shower" She says u go ahead I will be in. in a minute. So I do. I am in there for about 3 minutes when she comes in, she is smiling. I ask her whats going on, she said she knocked on Amy's door and when she answered she was kind of out of breath and still very awake. Amanda asked Amy if she enjoyed that? She said Amy didn't say anything for a few secs, and then said yes. I told her to tell her next time she should come over to our room. She said I will. We finished up in the shower and I went to bed.

The next morning the girls had a early class so they both were gone early. I didn't see Amanda again until after lunch. She comes up and gives me a very passionate kiss. She normally wouldn't do that in public I again asked her what was up. She said her and Amy talked that morning on the way to class and she told her that tonight if she wanted to she should at least come get a picture to go with the sounds or join in if she likes. I about came in my pants when she said that. I asked what Amy's response was, she said all she did was smile and get red in the face. I knew at that point I needed alcohol. I told her I would meet her at the apartment around 5 I told her I would get some pizza and some drinks for the three of us that night. I got there and Amy wasn't back yet. I was horny as hell and so was Amanda. So we went into her room and went at it. I left the door open hoping Amy would get home. And thankfully she did. I heard her come in and she had to come by Amanda's door to go to her room. The way Amanda's room is when u walk into the door u look across the room and her bed is directly against the other wall, and it is a daybed. I try to not to lok directly at the door not wanting to scare her away or anything but I do see out of the corner of my eye I see Amy standing in the door way, still in the hall, but leaning against the door halfway. She stands there for a good full minute watching me and Amanda cum. We both open our eyes and see a blur leaving the doorway. We both get dressed and head back out to the living room, we both put on lounge around clothes, her really short, shorts and a t-shirt, me a t-shirt and pajama pants. After about 5 minutes Amy comes out in pretty much the samething Amanda is wearing. I ask Amy if she wants a drink and she says sure make her what we are having. So I pour three rum and cokes. I was pretty light on the rum for the first one, we were eating, and u want to the girl to barely taste the rum. We eat and drink. We play [censored] the drinking game. So we all drink alot more. Then after aout a hour of that we have went through two bottles of rum. We al three sit down to watch a movie. I sit in the corner of the couch with my leg up, and Amanda in between my legs leaning back on me. Amy on the other side. I don't even remember what the movie was. Ater about 15 minutes I start to kiss on Amanda's neck and rub my hands over her stomach and up over her breasts on the outside of her shirt. I hear her start to moan slightly. I glance up and see Amy lookin over at us. I slide my right hand down to her thigh and up the leg of her shorts. I slide one finger inside of her. slowly start to finger her. This hole time my left hand is rubbing her breast and sliding up under her shirt. I am still kissing her neck. I see Amy start to squirm alittle bit. I keep at this for a couple of miutes less kissing and more of making eye contact with Amy. I slide Amanda's shirt off, she isn't wearing a bra. She looks at Amy and says, u like what u see? Amy just smiles and says you can say that. I tell her if she gets the urge to do anything not to let us stop her. She says ok,just not yet. I pull Amanda down to the floor, and slide her shorts off and start to lick her pussy. I look up and see Amy rubbing the ouside of her shorts. Amanda is rubbing one of Amy's legs. I keep at it until I make Amanda cum. She shakes a few times then looks up at Amy and says "he is really good at it, I know u said your x wasn't u should let him show u how good that can feel" I dare not say a word at this point. I know I am there for there enjoyment not the other way around. I am perfectly fine with this also. My first threesome, no way was I going to blow it. Amy looks at me and says "he was terrible at it and it has been awhile sense anyone has done that right to me" I said "that is no good, I would be happy to change that for u" She slides down to the floor, Amanda helps her slide her shorts down, she lays down next to amanda. I start to kiss up her thighs and slowly spread her legs apart. I lick her pussy like crazy. I do everything I can do to make her cum. Which only takes a few minutes before she is screaming, and squirming all around, elling me how good I was and how hard I was making her cum. After that I kissup her body until I am face to face with her. She leans foward and kisses me. I kiss her back, but make it a short kiss then I lean over and kiss Amanda. Amanda looks at me and says "U need to [censored] me now" I happily stand up and grab her hand. I also reach down and grab amy's hand she is lookin at me like she is unsure. I lead them both into the bedroom. I take Amy's hand and lay her down on the bed first, and then I turn Amanda around to [censored] her doggie style with her face between amy's legs(she had asked me a million times what it was like to eat a girl out and she said she always wanted to but was to scared to) I slide my dick into her. She is just kissing the ins9de of her thighs. I lean foward and kiss her neck and use my hands to guide her face into Amy's sweet spot. After about a minute of this Amanda is eating amy out like I was a few minutes earlier. We go at this for 15 , 20 minutes until Amanda asks amy if she wants to switch, and she was very eager to. They swapped around, Amy was so tight. She was really getting into everything. I was about ready to cum. Amanda stopped everything adn said sense I was her bf I could only cum in or on her. So I blew my load in her mouth. After a few minutes of us laying there amanda said that that was alot of fun and she wanted to do it again but she didn't want anything happening between me and amy without her around. I said ok, and Amy said the same. We btoh looked at each other when we said that. I winked at her and she smiled. We all three slept in the same bed that night. The next morning Amanda went to class, but amy didn't have one until later. Me and Amy [censored] three more times that morning. I proceeded to have several more threesomes with them and [censored] them both for the next four months.....god I miss college.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to go to a meeting in like 5mins and now this story has given me a hard on....Unreal
However, I am beginning to feel like maybe this guy is just some writer....this situation is too perfect.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:30 PM

@OP

High five!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cliffnotes:

Lostsoul tells us to ask him about cheating (on his wife) but also in general

He tells a ton of stories, and even gives advice as to how to get away with it

He fails to post pics at the off chance he'll get caught

He still loves his wife (i think it said that somewhere)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't fail to post pics, I refuse to post them. I never once said I would post them. That would be failing to.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
She is married so I won't post a pic but the others I will when I get time later.

[/ QUOTE ]

gg.