Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: CAZ mixed games

[ QUOTE ]
Where'd you play low-limit mixed games in Vegas? TI for the Tangerine Mixer?

[/ QUOTE ]

I played $2/$4 HORSE at the Venetian for an hour or so before the game broke... made $100 in the hour I was there though, the competition was horrid.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:04 PM

Venetian had an 8/16 mix going most of this week... Badugi included. Not a lot of money on table tho'.

I asked about getting a 20/40 mix game going earlier this year and the floor at the time told me they "won't do it; won't spread a mix game below 30/60".
Old 07-05-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Venetian had an 8/16 mix going most of this week... Badugi included. Not a lot of money on table tho'.

I asked about getting a 20/40 mix game going earlier this year and the floor at the time told me they "won't do it; won't spread a mix game below 30/60".

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they give you a reason? I'm guessing because they know there are too few people to keep it running. The 20/40 stud game was going for a few hours about 3 weeks ago. That was the first time that I had ever seen it.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:41 AM

the tuscany used to have a $4-8 mixed game some nites when mike palm used to run the room, but now hes working at the fitzgerald id suggest calling both rooms and finding if they have the $4-8 mixed, if u call fitzgerald, ask for mike palm. and how often does the venetian and ceasers have these low limits mixed games? $4-8 is about the highest mixed limits my $1000 or slightly more roll will allow, maybe $6-12 but id wanna get out fast if i dropped over $150 in it.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the tuscany used to have a $4-8 mixed game some nites when mike palm used to run the room, but now hes working at the fitzgerald id suggest calling both rooms and finding if they have the $4-8 mixed, if u call fitzgerald, ask for mike palm. and how often does the venetian and ceasers have these low limits mixed games? $4-8 is about the highest mixed limits my $1000 or slightly more roll will allow, maybe $6-12 but id wanna get out fast if i dropped over $150 in it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this the same mike palm who ran the room in east Chicago?( at the empress i beleive)
I remember when that guy was in SEMINARY in Iowa. He started playing low limit stud and holdem at the Diamond Jo in Dubuque Iowa, all downhill from there...
Old 07-06-2007, 06:58 AM

yes its the same mike palm, if ur in vegas hes working at the fitzgerald.