Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: Things/Experiences That Are Better Than Sex

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A very prolong and instense lucid dream. The kind where you can't really be sure you're even dreaming because it is so real.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm ever in an extended lucid dream I'm doing stuff I'd never ever be able to do. Ever. It still feels as real as anything but you have to be sure you are dreaming if you are flying around having sex in mid-air or something.

Waking up is awful at times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll sometimes have these dreams and I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming, but only because I feel slightly buzzed and I am in my old house. But I'm not sure enough to jump out my old bedroom window and start flying because I might actually have just awaken from a coma and I don't remember what happened and my parents are taking care of me. So I'll go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. It's a perfect reflection, just as I would look in reality. But I always remember the true test to find out if it's a dream or not. You take a drink of water from the faucet and if the stuff isn't wet then it's not real.

Then you can start doing fun stuff, unless you wake up at that moment which I usually do.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:43 PM

First few times doing e.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A very prolong and instense lucid dream. The kind where you can't really be sure you're even dreaming because it is so real.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm ever in an extended lucid dream I'm doing stuff I'd never ever be able to do. Ever. It still feels as real as anything but you have to be sure you are dreaming if you are flying around having sex in mid-air or something.

Waking up is awful at times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll sometimes have these dreams and I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming, but only because I feel slightly buzzed and I am in my old house. But I'm not sure enough to jump out my old bedroom window and start flying because I might actually have just awaken from a coma and I don't remember what happened and my parents are taking care of me. So I'll go into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. It's a perfect reflection, just as I would look in reality. But I always remember the true test to find out if it's a dream or not. You take a drink of water from the faucet and if the stuff isn't wet then it's not real.

Then you can start doing fun stuff, unless you wake up at that moment which I usually do.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever taken a dump or just been in the bathroom, while awake obv, and just looked into the mirror for a very long time, I get some weird ass altered reality where I cant tell if things are real...very surreal.

also, dreaming while you are very thirsty, about drinking water, and then waking up and chugging some ice cold water from teh fridge.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:52 PM

Hunting big game. The Deer hunters out there will know what I'm talking about.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:52 PM

About every other night I am lucid in a dream and dying of thirst. I am prepared and have a glass of ice water by my bed. I think I don't drink enough fluids during the day. I'll try drinking water from like a school drinking fountain in my dream. Then when it won't quench my thirst I'll drink some more. Then I realize I must be dreaming so I'll try to wake myself up by killing myself in the dream.

Only sometimes I'll kill myself to end a dream and wake up in another dream where I try to drink the fake water again. It is such a strange feeling drinking water in a dream as it has the texture of water, but no "wetness" if that makes any sense.

Sometimes this process will maddeningly last for 4 or 5 consecutive dreams and sometimes I actually become panicked that I will never wake up and die of thirst.

I have never felt a surreal experience while pooping, but I don't have a mirror set up in front of my toilet.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:54 PM

"Imagine the best heroin you've ever done.

An orgasm feels about 1/1000 as good as that."
Old 07-05-2007, 04:54 PM

ya, usually the feeling lasts 3 or 4 dreams, and even though the drinking in the dream is kind of refreshing, its also not.

force yourself to stare into a mirror for like 10 or 15 minutes, Id like to know if Im crazy or not.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya, usually the feeling lasts 3 or 4 dreams, and even though the drinking in the dream is kind of refreshing, its also not.

force yourself to stare into a mirror for like 10 or 15 minutes, Id like to know if Im crazy or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, exactly!

I thought I was the only one to encounter the unrefreshing water. It is refeshing when you are taking the sip, but as soon as you stop your mouth is bone dry again. Very strange, since if it's just a dream your mouth should remain dry throughout.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:57 PM

e+nitrous (+bj if that counts)
Old 07-05-2007, 04:58 PM

also, the source for the water in most of my dreams is a drinking fountain like you said, and usually the problem is for me, within my dream, the drinking fountain puts out water, but not enough.