Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Affiliate cashier account under investigation - Party Poker

spliff, there's a HUGE difference between going after unmentionable affiliates (which 95% of the affected affiliates are) and going after players. First of all, the only players who will know about this are the ones who have been receiving the unmentionable. As soon as they start making decissions that affect the players word will spread much quicker and people would get scared to play there.

The ONLY reason to be scared of Party now is whether or not you'll receive unmentionable if you're set up for that. It's ridiculous to assume that they would do anything against their players.

Also in your T&C you never agreed to not receive unmentionables. All affiliates however agreed to not give it.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:56 PM

Hi, my account is allready one month under investigation , i send tone of mails to my account manager and aff support and still no replay. Have anybody get his account de-blocked and after how many days(weeks) ? Any news about this situation?
Thanks
Old 07-04-2007, 06:11 PM

GET OUT OF PARTY POKER, PARTY POKER IS A DRUG, BE FREE OF DRUGS.

THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER POKER ROOMS TO RECEIVE WHAT YOU NEED.

PARTY POKER IS RIGGED FOR THE AFFILIATES AND PLAYERS.

CONTROL YOUR POKER PLAY, YOU CAN DO IT
Old 07-04-2007, 06:32 PM

I'm pretty sure somebody from Party is reading this and I would just like to say the following:

FU Party, your treatment of affiliates is shocking and it now means my $4K MGR is now going somewhere else.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:07 PM

Its not problem to get out of party poker but i want to get official information that i will or i will not receive my earned money. Its not small amount and its CPA earned money not MGR. So i just need some info from people which account is finished with investigation, how long it take and what are results.
Tx
Old 07-05-2007, 02:20 PM

Your MGR goes to PartyGaming pockets, my MGR does the same [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its not problem to get out of party poker but i want to get official information that i will or i will not receive my earned money. Its not small amount and its CPA earned money not MGR. So i just need some info from people which account is finished with investigation, how long it take and what are results.
Tx

[/ QUOTE ]

100% investigations ended, PartyGaming takes everything.
I had 2 affiliates accounts with 2 differnt real names and addresses etc...
Players from 1st account switched to 2nd account, supposed to lose the MGR from 2nd account and yes this is the case.
Supposed to have the MGR to the 1st account back this is NOT the case.
PartyGaming takes All, f... Party Gaming
Old 07-05-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tx

[/ QUOTE ]

Players from 1st account switched to 2nd account, supposed to lose the MGR from 2nd account and yes this is the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

As i say iam on CPA deal , not MGR , and all my players iam pretty sure that never have before account with party poker . So to be clearly i hope so most of my player are first time signed account and all are on CPA deal 100%. Will PartyPartners took all money and in this case? My account is still under investigation and balance is still same (full amount before putting on hold, not in -xxxx $ as someone wrote).

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tx

[/ QUOTE ]

Just give us a note if you will have a single $ for your previous players and have a BIG concern for any future potential poker player.

For sure they will find something new to take your profit!!!

We the affiliates pushed up PP, we can push it back down

[/ QUOTE ]

As i say iam on CPA deal , not MGR , and all my players iam pretty sure that never have before account with party poker . So to be clearly i hope so most of my player are first time signed account and all are on CPA deal 100%. Will PartyPartners took all money and in this case? My account is still under investigation and balance is still same (full amount before putting on hold, not in -xxxx $ as someone wrote).

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-18-2007, 01:28 AM

i have no words to say. i am not so good in english also. i have understood what [censored] are o long time ago from similar things. its time to show them our power,and make them from 100k players online with 0!
in my opinion the only right way about rakeback is the direclty rakeback like on pokerstars and it is the only serious site. all the other are under the table and third party hassle things. lets make an email for a big BYE BYE at party poker and everyone email it to them. someone to write it plz.

sngs with 27$+3$ rake ....how much worse can it be [censored] party?