Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 09:37 PM

Default Re: Absolute Mods

If you look in the pk folder - you will see little pics of decks & stuff - you have to make sure it has the same name - card_front_4color - and delete the old one if you have two of the same file - ok! GL
Old 07-04-2007, 09:40 PM

Dilznoofus ! you the man with the Master Plan! ^ + you rock my + WORLD +!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went ahead and made a prettier black spade deck and a gray spade deck.

[/ QUOTE ]
I saved this file as .bmp and copy it in the C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker\data\gameimage\pk folder but now I don't see any cards when I open the table. I also get an error message but I can't read it because its blocked by the message: Transferring you to the table. Please wait.

I suspect it has something to do with the size of the .bmp?
it is 574kb, the original is 192kb, just like the 1 with the yellow spades. How must i save the file to make it 192kb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm I may just host it on megaupload. All .bmp files must be 256-color to work properly. The weird thing is, if you copy the image and paste it into a mspaint file the colors screw up when you save it as a 256-color bitmap, which doesn't make much sense because the original file is already a 256-color bitmap.

I have an improved deck to put in here anyway so I'll do something. I'll probably just finish my new mods and host the whole folder including multiple 4-color decks.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:23 PM

Pretty classy dark table. Rename as bg6.dat, bg9.dat or whatever to convert it for AP:

Dark green:

Old 07-05-2007, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went ahead and made a prettier black spade deck and a gray spade deck.

[/ QUOTE ]
I saved this file as .bmp and copy it in the C:\Program Files\Absolute Poker\data\gameimage\pk folder but now I don't see any cards when I open the table. I also get an error message but I can't read it because its blocked by the message: Transferring you to the table. Please wait.

I suspect it has something to do with the size of the .bmp?
it is 574kb, the original is 192kb, just like the 1 with the yellow spades. How must i save the file to make it 192kb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm I may just host it on megaupload. All .bmp files must be 256-color to work properly. The weird thing is, if you copy the image and paste it into a mspaint file the colors screw up when you save it as a 256-color bitmap, which doesn't make much sense because the original file is already a 256-color bitmap.

I have an improved deck to put in here anyway so I'll do something. I'll probably just finish my new mods and host the whole folder including multiple 4-color decks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds great ! I'll wait a little longer, thanks ! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2007, 01:48 AM

I decided to make a new thread. I'm gonna link to it here and let this one die.

New Thread