Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Bodog = Points --> Cash Promo

Hey,
Just got off the phone with customer support. They are running a points -->cash promo at bodog till July.

Once per person. Must do by end of July. Each 670pts = $10 up to $200 max. Must earn 3pts/dollar to cash out, but cash bonus is put right into your account.

They did also mention that they will have a 'store' open soon with items to purchase with your points.

Anyways, here is the link:

To convert your poker points, simply visit

Points to Cash ,

fill out the Zoomerang request form and we will process your poker points to cash conversion request within 48 hours.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:27 AM

Default Re: Bodog = Points --> Cash Promo

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,
Just got off the phone with customer support. They are running a points -->cash promo at bodog till July.

Once per person. Must do by end of July. Each 670pts = $10 up to $200 max. Must earn 3pts/dollar to cash out, but cash bonus is put right into your account.

They did also mention that they will have a 'store' open soon with items to purchase with your points.

Anyways, here is the link:

To convert your poker points, simply visit

Points to Cash ,

fill out the Zoomerang request form and we will process your poker points to cash conversion request within 48 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it's $20 for 670 pts, but I'd rather win $109 in the fri sat 400 pts tourneys or win $270 for 1000 pts in the players select tourneys. I get more cash for my pts just playing the satellites. I'll pass on this promo.