Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2007, 01:23 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

These might work good with that gray table. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Made some gray avatars.
- 4 - Dark Gray (10.1 spade face color) - 1, 2, 3, and 4 pixel border
- 4 - Med Gray (10.1 spade pip color) - 1, 2, 3, and 4 pixel border

seatrt_off-gry4.png

screen grab - I was goin for a monochrome gray look. Ended up switching the seatrt_on to a bright color (orange), so I would see who's action it was easier.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:45 PM

fozzy, first thanks for making all these, I'm using your cards since you started with production [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Any plans to make your version 10 but with brighter colors (those used in 5.4M for example)? The backs looks fine in ver 10, but maybe replace bottom 1 with solid yellow if you will be making such deck so there is a little choice.
Old 07-03-2007, 02:20 PM

Version 10 and 5 are the same card layout. 5.0 was bright colors, with opaque black pips. 5.4 was my Darker Face cards. 10.0 I used the same layout, a darker shade for the face, and switched the pips to colored (instead of black) but still somewhat opaque. I changed the font too, when I started 10.0.

In short, the only thing that changed was: a) different colors, and b) different font (and the backs of course).

That is probably more of an answer/explanation than you were looking for. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I guess the short answer is: Yes, I could make some other color variations, using the new font. I will work on a couple diferent color variations. Something similar to the colors in 5.0 and 5.4. It might take me a while to get to them, thiough. I am moving this month, and have lots to get done. I barely played any poker last month, so I had lots of time to MOD.

Everytime I make a good deck, I end up having to make multiple variations. Gray spade and Yellow spade - in each variety of color. I prefer yellow spades, but most seem to like the gray spades. Then of course people want a Holdem Only version (gray and yellow again). That can actually require me to make 12 different versions of each deck, if I made all the varieties. Each deck I create can easily take me 1-2 hours to modify - longer when I make one from scratch.

(3 color shades) x (2 gray/yellow) x (2 HE only/O8 deck) = 12 possible varieties = A LOT of time. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2007, 04:36 PM

Yeah, I know it takes a lot of time, I'm not expecting overnight new deck. What I had in mind is new font like you correctly guessed, and good old colors that you used in the beginning.

I prefer yellow spades as well, but it's not really game breaking, I think anyone can live with either.

Anyway thanks for making a consideration on creating new deck, looking forward to it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 07-03-2007, 05:10 PM

NP - already started trying a few different color combos. I want to try out a handful of variations, and see what looks best. Maybe after I get a few different variations made, i will post them and get a feel for which variations more people would like.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:12 PM

By the way, do you have that cardsmall.png also for the cardmod with the fonts I posted?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi
Awesome mods so far, many thanks. I like this table layout for Pokerstars from everlong very much. ( Link ) Is it possible to make something similar for Fulltilt? (not the racetrack view, the classic one). I just like the black table and background, which makes the chips look much better [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask Everlong - he made that mod, and he makes great mod's for FT as well. It would prolly be very easy/quick for him to recreate that for FT.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to use the riina card mod but the replayer doesn't seem to display the correct suits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a couple versions of the Riina cards - but they all seem to have transparency issues (green corner marks). Here is the cardsmall.png in proper suit order. i added this to my new, shorter To-Do List. I will see if I can fix the transparency issues, sometime in the near future. I still have a few variations of my 10.0/10.1 decks to finish making. In the meantime this might help.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-03-2007, 05:59 PM

Ohh - I didnt realize that the fonts were different on the riina cards you were using, and the cardsmall that I posted. I never played with those much, but I downloaded both versions from the thread. It would be a bit of a project, the whole deck would basically need to be recreated. I don't have the time to try and recreate that whole deck.

Someone else (Runyon?) re-created it to fix the cardsmall. I think there are transparency issues, with this deck. I dont recall, its been a long time. Here is the matching deck for that cardsmall I posted. These were created/Mod'ed by Runyon I believe (according to my folder names).

Riina by Runyon.zip
Old 07-03-2007, 07:15 PM

1 or 2 of these variations ended up looking pretty similar. Hopefully you guys can help me narrow it down a bit.

10.4 - Bright Face, Dark Colored Pips
10-4.png - Colored Pips 100% Opacity

10-4-black25.png - Black Pips 25% Opacity

10-4-black50.png - Black Pips 50% Opacity

10.6 - Medium Dark Face, Bright Colored Pips

10-6-pips100.png - Colored Pips 100% Opacity

10-6-pips50.png - Colored Pips 50% Opacity

10-6-black25.png - Black Pips 25% Opacity

10-6-black50.png - Black Pips 50% Opacity
Old 07-03-2007, 07:36 PM

I like the 10.6 - Medium Dark Face, Bright Colored Pips the best. They all look pretty sexy though!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:09 PM

Awesome, they all look good!

My favorite has to be either 1st or 2nd, I think 10-4-black25.png is a little bit nicer.

Can you put a solid yellow(no gradient etc) card back as one of the options?