CRT/DLP 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 06:19 AM

Default Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY

[ QUOTE ]
what's the going rate for vicodin? I have a friend who wants to know

[/ QUOTE ]

where I was in the states, about 3-4$ a pill, any more than that you're getting ripped off.

need more than 3 to feel anything I think

If you're going to take an opiate then try to find some dilaudid. It's stronger than heroin and more expensive too. Like 20+ a pill. Very easy to O.D on it though so be careful.

Anyway, went out with the korean girl today. I'm seeing her again tomorrow at 12am. I'm not sure she likes me in the relationship type way, but I don't care as long as she keeps paying for food/karaoke.
She asked me what I thought of her looks and I told her, I asked her what she thought of my looks and she said "average, but you have a good personality".

beat?
Old 07-03-2007, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this belongs in the life thread.

To those of you out there who have had your hearts broken by a girl you love, how long does it take to get over her?...

<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;lots of writing>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;>>>>>>>>>

....if you find the girl you want to be with for the rest of your life and lose her you will be destroyed.

Anyway any advice is very welcome, sorry for the long post.

[/ QUOTE ]

shpanko-
from experience, believe me when i say that remaining "just" friends with her is nearly impossible. if you dont get back together but try to stay close you most likely will end up being just [censored] buddies or the equivalent, and your situation will just get 10x worse when she (or you) finally decides to move on.

if you try to be friends without any other obligations one or the other will become jealous at some point, the friendship will sour, and you will end up being very bitter and resent each other.

if youre really into her you have to give her some space, but let her know that you still love her. DO NOT nag her incessantly - just make sure she knows how you feel. and then its all up to her. good luck

dammit i sound like dr [censored] phil
Old 07-03-2007, 07:00 AM

July= best month...
grandma moving here to Montreal...sold her house for multiple 100ks and my bday is on the 7th...she sounded like she wanted to buy me a new car...but I don't think id let her...Ill let her buy me a new desktop and 2x24" LCD
mom in hospital for some emergency intestinal blockage surgery...
Old 07-03-2007, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"average, but you have a good personality".

beat?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahaha, raging beat. But you seem to be doing well enough for yourself for it to be water off a duck's back.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:13 AM

cs3,

You have potential. Keep dispensing this type of quality and I see a bright future for you.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:13 AM

kil,

lol she negged you!
Old 07-03-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
shpanko-
from experience, believe me when i say that remaining "just" friends with her is nearly impossible.

if you try to be friends without any other obligations one or the other will become jealous at some point, the friendship will sour, and you will end up being very bitter and resent each other.

if youre really into her you have to give her some space, but let her know that you still love her. DO NOT nag her incessantly - just make sure she knows how you feel. and then its all up to her. good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

This is bang on, and exactly what I've found. Both of my serious relationships ended with me trying to stay 'good friends', but I obviously wanted more all along since I was dumped both times. It didn't work one bit. I ended up hating both of them.

After over a year with nearly no contact at all with the first one, we've started MSNing and SMSing and we now get along great.

Give yourself a TONNE of space. Other than that, drunk with friends sounds like you're on the right path.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kil,

lol she negged you!

[/ QUOTE ]
This made me LOL.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:44 AM

transformers was cool, and funny
Old 07-03-2007, 09:59 AM

killian, id advise against a long process of dating without you making a move on her. forget free food...kiss her. guys aren't attractive but girls still kiss us.

shpanko - hang out with friends, youre never gonna be totally distracted by it and cs3 totally right with advice about letting her know how you feel without nagging her...

p.s. lol neggedaments
Closed Thread