Old 07-03-2007, 02:43 AM

Default Re: Poker Stars Regulars

im ready to eat beef Ramen for the rest of my life
Old 07-03-2007, 02:50 AM

standard
Old 07-03-2007, 02:57 AM

mmmmmmmm ramen noodles!!!!! i know of 4 $200 stars regs running horrible right now...rigged!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so on a lighter note BIGLivesOn sucks and plays horribly bad everyone take his monies

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 07-03-2007, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so on a lighter note BIGLivesOn sucks and plays horribly bad everyone take his monies

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]
He IS terrible.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 7 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $162.25
BB: $98.20
UTG: $184.90
UTG+1: $162.25
MP: $73.70
Hero (CO): $100.00
BTN: $108.45

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (7 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $3.00</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP calls $3.00, 3 folds, BB calls $2.00

Flop: ($9.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $5.00</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises to $10.00</font>, MP folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $20.00</font>, UTG calls $10.00

Turn: ($49.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, UTG checks

River: ($49.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets all-in for $75.20</font>, UTG calls $75.20

Pot Size: $199.90 ($3 Rake)

UTG had K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Kings full of Fours) and WON (+$98.70)
BB had T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Tens and Fours) and LOST (-$98.20)

What the hell was he thinking there with TT?
Old 07-03-2007, 03:35 AM

wow, that was BIGlivesOn? hes obv on super tilt, trying to give away his bankroll...
Old 07-03-2007, 05:33 AM

Hi all

I took a 3 month break and just came back. I'm glad to see that the forum hasn't changed.

Btw Phresh think about it this way: Poker is all about table selection. FR players might not be as "skilled" as 6m players at the same level but they win more $$$ while less skiled =&gt; they are better at poker [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-03-2007, 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think everyone just takes things way to seriously...

It can be fun to just dick around and bash each other in a joking manner and also its fun to talk [censored] about yourself and your relative skill compared to your limits, who cares if it's true or not? Talking [censored] and bs'ing is fun. Just ease up everyone.

MOving on...

As for being hostile to lurkers, I don't think there is anything wrong with that, if someone doesn't post much strat and even just for sake of this thread hasn't contributed their opinions on other players, why should other players openly give them helpful advice and insight when they offer nothing in return?

However, I also think we must establish the difference between a lurker and a new poster, if a new poster comes in and one of their first few posts is "What do you think of my play? How can I get better?" Then I defiantly think we need to be rude and nasty, because, that type of future poster is the not the type we want around, this is a community and we want people to join this community, but only those who want to work to be better and give just as much as take. So I think we shoul dbe harder on new posters just coming in and trying to freeload, and more lenient on Lurkers.

Anyways moving on again...

Another thing some people need to consider is that some of us posters play poker for fun and for a little side money, some of us don't have any asparitions of playing high stakes poker or even playing mid stakes for that matter. Some of us are just content with our current limits and such and I think its wrong of some posters to be giving other posters crap about what limits they play.

Anyways, Im sure this made almost no sense and at all and Im done rambling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with Ryan totally here. I started posting not long ago to kind of try to give back a little and learn some more myself. I have a suggestion but I am not sure if 2+2 will do it. All I can say it has worked on another forum I am a member of that has nothing to do with poker but another topic where you don't want lurkers learning the info you are discussing.
We petitioned the board owner's to make certain parts of the board available to people whom have only registered a user name and made at least one post. It worked very well for getting lurkers to join in and share their info plus you can measure just how many people are actually lurking. I know for a fact quite a few people whom play stars low/mid nolimit games lurk this forum vigorously as I have had people mention things that were said here that I know for a fact do not post here. I also have noticed that after certain strategy type post's are posted you will see allot of it on the tables. It's just an idea we might be able to kick around and possibly implement and it does not inhibit people from comming here in any way. This also brought allot of new people out of the woodwork and started posting and contributing as they already had made the user name it kinda gave them the little push they needed to join in.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:58 AM

Phresh- I just don't understand what specifically you are annoyed about in this thread. I mean, you say that "200NL players can't be THAT good". But nobody claimed to be THAT good. Nobody on here said "I am the best player at PokerStars" or anything. I think the people who said they are good/not good were referring to the level that they play (compared to the competition). And that might not be saying much if it is at the lower limits. But what's the big deal?

Also, when the first 3 players fold in a FR game it is essentially a 6-max game. So we all have some experience playing short-handed. I agree that at 6max you start learning to play better (mostly being more agressive) and that a lot of FR players are missing out. But that's another good reason to play FR. There are a ton of weak players who won't 3bet without the nuts for example. They are easy to exploit.

Personally I could care less who I am better than or who thinks they are better than me. And if it really didn't matter to you, you would probably feel the same way. But your posts indicate that you do care.

DLM- this place really sucks lately.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:03 AM

Also, after reading Phresh's posts in the previous pages I think he should be banned.
Closed Thread