Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2007, 04:57 AM

Default Re: I feel I am better than 75+% of the student population

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me guess, you're one of countless engineers who have to take a writing course or read something and extract meaning from it and write a coherent work, can't do it, then go, "Dude who cares I'm just not interested in that when am I ever going to have to know that?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, we say that kinda stuff all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's kind of the point. Do you really think all liberal arts majors would just go blank if their car didn't start? Drawing broad conclusions from limited samples is retarded.

I'm sure the genuinely smart engineers would have a problem with you saying "we" a bunch and talking down to everyone else.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure the genuinely smart engineers would have a problem with you saying "we" a bunch and talking down to everyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna say this one more time. This thread was intended for OOT. I think that should explain a lot. And I believe I said earlier, that while I do think there is a CERTAIN AMOUNT of truth in what I said, I don't whole-heartedly believe it. I simply observed some things about certain individuals whom happened to be in the same course of study, and made a generalization.

I really wish it would've stayed in OOT as it would have been far more fun over there.

Its that time of the month for the "Student Life" forum, sorry guys...LOL
Old 07-02-2007, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know [censored] about cars, so I'd be pretty lost too. What do you expect someone to do who doesn't know jack about them? In your friend's situation, I'd def ask if anyone in the car knew something about cars, and if not I'd call someone that did. I'm sure your friend "assessed" that his engine wasn't working, but how is he supposed to fix that?

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHA....good christ..LOLOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Well based on generalizations I'm probably smarter than you since I'm a physics major at Cornell.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know [censored] about cars, so I'd be pretty lost too. What do you expect someone to do who doesn't know jack about them? In your friend's situation, I'd def ask if anyone in the car knew something about cars, and if not I'd call someone that did. I'm sure your friend "assessed" that his engine wasn't working, but how is he supposed to fix that?

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHA....good christ..LOLOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Well based on generalizations I'm probably smarter than you since I'm a physics major at Cornell.

[/ QUOTE ]

some sorry physics major...cant even fix a car....its physical and obeys the laws of physics, right?? LMAO!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:12 AM

Actually I just transferred so I don't know much about the actual major however I thought it appropriate to namedrop and majordrop (does that word make sense?!)etc etc since you seem to be looking down on others for no reason.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually I just transferred so I don't know much about the actual major however I thought it appropriate to namedrop and majordrop (does that word make sense?!)etc etc since you seem to be looking down on others for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick, you need to get really mad!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 05:17 AM

Microstakes LAWL?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $16.95
BB: $8.95
UTG: $3.75
Hero (MP): $10.00
CO: $4.00
BTN: $3.50

CO posts $0.10
Preflop: Hero is dealt J J (6 Players)
UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.50, 2 folds, SB raises to $1.00, BB folds, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.20) 2 8 8 (2 Players)
SB bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($5.20) 6 (2 Players)
SB bets $7.50, Hero calls all-in for $7.50

River: ($20.20) K (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $20.20 ($2 Rake)
Old 07-02-2007, 05:20 AM

meh, pretty iffy if ya ask me...

EDIT: BTW, you could probably find a much worst hand played by me than that one...cmon, dig deeper, put in some effort
Old 07-02-2007, 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna say this one more time. This thread was intended for OOT. I think that should explain a lot. And I believe I said earlier, that while I do think there is a CERTAIN AMOUNT of truth in what I said, I don't whole-heartedly believe it. I simply observed some things about certain individuals whom happened to be in the same course of study, and made a generalization.

I really wish it would've stayed in OOT as it would have been far more fun over there.

Its that time of the month for the "Student Life" forum, sorry guys...LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, you were acting like a douche and got called as much. You really think it would be any different in OOT?
Old 07-02-2007, 05:44 AM

No, it would be way worse. At least there it would be fun and more people would be playing along, not acting like I just took a [censored] on their mother