Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Micro stakes, possible to win money?

[ QUOTE ]
Lets say you can avg 5ptbb/100 for 30k hands (one month of play for most). Thats $1500. Its not gonna make you filthy rich but you sat on your ass and played poker instead of video games so how much did you really have to give up.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i see what your saying.. im just tired of low stakes bad players shoving with draws and me having a big hand calling and losing..
Old 07-01-2007, 03:42 PM

tiger_hall if you take your head out of your ass for just two seconds and actually look at your game objectively and see where your going wrong then you might actually improve.

The way you dismissed wildzeros very good advice sort of shows that your never going to improve further as a player. If this is your attitude, and you think that because you cant beat micro stakes then obviously no one can, then quit, you have neither the determination or the heart to play poker.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:45 PM

How can you have 1191 posts and still think like this?
Old 07-01-2007, 03:46 PM

GSykes, your avatar is 2nd only to karpanens
Old 07-01-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tiger_hall if you take your head out of your ass for just two seconds and actually look at your game objectively and see where your going wrong then you might actually improve.

The way you dismissed wildzeros very good advice sort of shows that your never going to improve further as a player. If this is your attitude, and you think that because you cant beat micro stakes then obviously no one can, then quit, you have neither the determination or the heart to play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
well for starters if you look at the title of my post then you will see that there is a thing called a "question mark" this does not indicate any opinion of mine yet it asks a questions which the whole post is about on people experiences and opinions.. what im saying is my game is of a decent standard for micro stakes.. i completely understand what wildzeros is saying and undertstand i must improve my game but it is of a standard where i feel i can win money..i am not saying that i am going to stop working on my game as this would be ridiculous.. im not going to quit on poker but seek advice like in this thread.. if you could first of all understand what this post is about it would be thankful? i mean thankful (without the question mark)
Old 07-01-2007, 03:51 PM

tiger,

This has been said many times on this website, but Ill say it again. You actually win money when they suckout on you. Everytime you go AI on the flop with a set and he wins with a FD, you win money regardless. Now this doesnt mean that you should be paying off peoples PSB when the obv draw hits and they pot it. Its beatable man, that Im sure of 100%.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:51 PM

This is useless, I give up. I cannot believe you are still trying to defend your position. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tiger,

This has been said many times on this website, but Ill say it again. You actually win money when they suckout on you. Everytime you go AI on the flop with a set and he wins with a FD, you win money regardless. Now this doesnt mean that you should be paying off peoples PSB when the obv draw hits and they pot it. Its beatable man, that Im sure of 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for your help man.. glad people like you are on this site to give useful information
Old 07-01-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets say you can avg 5ptbb/100 for 30k hands (one month of play for most). Thats $1500. Its not gonna make you filthy rich but you sat on your ass and played poker instead of video games so how much did you really have to give up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, i'd like to hear how much other micro limit players make per month?
Old 07-01-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, i'd like to hear how much other micro limit players make per month?

[/ QUOTE ]

heh I never said that I averaged that. Im just getting over major tilt issues. I used to be a really bad tilter man. My database has like 100k hands @ 50nl @ 3.5ptbb/100.
Closed Thread