Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 10:32 PM

Default Re: New version of Full Tilt Buddies

[ QUOTE ]
I take it back, the new version has the same problems. It cleared my buddylist once already and is still randomly shifting certain letters/numbers in sn's so that 3's become #'s and buddies aren't recognized... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you PM me some of the names of the buddies that are having this problem? Then I can do some testing and see if I can find it.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I take it back, the new version has the same problems. It cleared my buddylist once already and is still randomly shifting certain letters/numbers in sn's so that 3's become #'s and buddies aren't recognized... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you PM me some of the names of the buddies that are having this problem? Then I can do some testing and see if I can find it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, but I think I figured it out. It only happens when I have the lobby sorted by Plr/Flp and a table is highlighted that is moving around (b/c Plr/Flp numbers are changing). I'm not a software guy, but maybe FT is stealing focus from the buddy search window and that's screwing up the entries?

In any case, when I sort the lobby by table name, I don't have the problem. I eliminated a lot of variables before I came to that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It still deletes my buddylist once in awhile, but I've gotten used to backing it up after every session...
Old 06-30-2007, 09:58 AM

Thanks for keeping this script alive, it is awesome.

I just got back to poker after a break and I am having trouble with this script. I downloaded the new version and the array thingy, and FTB opens and recognizes all my open tables, but when I select a table none of the players appear in the window on the bottom right. Any thoughts in solving this are appreciated.

As you can tell I am a computer moron, and it is probably worse than you suspect. I am a mac user and only the windows side of my MBP for poker. So if you have an idea can you use small words. Thanks again.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just got back to poker after a break and I am having trouble with this script. I downloaded the new version and the array thingy, and FTB opens and recognizes all my open tables, but when I select a table none of the players appear in the window on the bottom right. Any thoughts in solving this are appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:22 PM

The problem is that FullTiltBuddies1.7b1.ahk defaults the path to "D:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker". I edited line 45 to set FullTilt_Path correctly, and the issue's fixed for me.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:07 PM

TY runstop for your work.

But I still have the problem with the player list being empty. I have FT installed to the default directory. I've had the tables open for 15+ minutes and the list still doesn't populate.

I restarted the program and the buddy list is blank. I know this question was asked before, but it wasn't really answered. How do I save the buddy list?

And also, what does "export buddy list" do?
Old 07-04-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks for keeping this script alive, it is awesome.

I downloaded the new version and the array thingy, and FTB opens and recognizes all my open tables, but when I select a table none of the players appear in the window on the bottom right. Any thoughts in solving this are appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-05-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And also, what does "export buddy list" do?

[/ QUOTE ]

exports buddy list to a text file (.csv) in the format:
buddy1
buddy2
buddy3

just try it, you'll see how it works.

[ QUOTE ]
I restarted the program and the buddy list is blank. I know this question was asked before, but it wasn't really answered. How do I save the buddy list?

[/ QUOTE ]

The buddy list should be automatically saved as you add buddies. Others have experienced a problem where the buddy list is randomly deleted. I haven't had it happen to me so I can't really track it down.

[ QUOTE ]
But I still have the problem with the player list being empty. I have FT installed to the default directory. I've had the tables open for 15+ minutes and the list still doesn't populate.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are talking about the players list in the bottom right box, remember that that only shows the players for the tables you are sitting at. You need to select a table in the lower left box to display the players at that table in the lower right box.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:05 AM

Default New version of Full Tilt Buddies v 1.8b1

I've made a new version of this script that allows you to set the path to your Full Tilt install through the GUI. It is no longer necessary to manually edit the script.

Just choose Set Full Tilt Path from the Options menu.

You can find the new script here:

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltBuddies

BTW, it's not necessary to re-download the ahkarray.ahk.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

As I've mentioned, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue where ppl's buddy list is being deleted. If anyone can figure out any pattern to it, please let me know and I'll give fixing it a go.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:06 AM

Default Re: New version of Full Tilt Buddies v 1.8b1

I'm having the same problem that I do not get any player lists for the tables I am sitting at. I have FTP installed to the standard directory, although I have my hand history files saving to a different directory.

Out of curiosity, I tried changing it to the directory that I have the hand histories saving to and I still have the same problem

I have downloaded the current version of both files

any help would be greatly appreciated