Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 05:10 AM

Default Re: Brag: I saw two girls making out

[ QUOTE ]
So you make a post about your beautiful daughter, then you brag about two girls making out?

Would you want your daughter to make out with another girl just for the enjoyment of sex-crazed guys watching?

(I love watching girls make out and couldn't care less who they are, I'm just making an observation that you care so much about your little daughter then don't give a damn about what other people's daughters do.)

/end rant.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was actually a post highlighting the irony of a situation. For most males, the thought of two women kissing is rather erotic. What differentiates my situation from the norm is that this situation involved my sister-in-law essentially cheating on my brother with another woman. What further made the situation even more odd is that my brother was rather unflustered given the fact that they have been married for 11 years, began dating as sophomores in high school and have never as much as dated another person.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:25 AM

I don't think I'd mind a girl I was hooked up with kissing another woman. I was banging an older woman last year and on two separate occasions I saw her kiss two different women (with intent) and it was the hottest thing on the planet even though one of them was fuggo. I didn't have any territorial issues with that, it was badass. We were trying to hook it up with another couple and she kissed the dude, however, and that was NOT the same thing.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:16 AM

I saw this too last weekend. I'll get the pics e-mailed to me.