Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 07:25 PM

Default Obama shows his true bought and sold character..watch what happens..

[ QUOTE ]
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama laid out list of political shortcomings he sees in the Bush administration but said he opposes impeachment for either President George W. Bush or Vice President Dick Cheney. "I think you reserve impeachment for grave, grave breeches, and intentional breeches of the president's authority," he said.

http://www.digg.com/politics/Obama_B...not_acceptable

[/ QUOTE ]

If you check out the responses on Digg, you find something like this:

Well, [censored] you then, Obama. (500 diggs)

This is how you can tell that Obama is just as owned as Hillary and the rest of the presidential candidates except for Ron Paul, Mike Gravel and maybe John Edwards. Maybe. (80 diggs)

So a [censored] blow job is a grave breech, yet torture, war crimes, (et. al.) isn't... Like jstohler said; [censored] you Obama... (200 diggs)

[censored] you too Obama, you were my choice. (30 diggs)

how is going to war illegally, spying on american citizens, playing politics in the courts illegally, not grave grave intentional breeches?" Give me a break. (50 diggs)

I think Chomsky was right in saying that Democrats & Republicans are two factions of the same party. Out of ALL the candidates running for the Democratic & Republican presidential nominations, only one stands out and that's Ron Paul. The rest are corporate stooges... (20 diggs)

..the list goes on..

Cliff: the [censored] is going down
Old 06-29-2007, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Obama shows his true bought and sold character..watch what happens..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama laid out list of political shortcomings he sees in the Bush administration but said he opposes impeachment for either President George W. Bush or Vice President Dick Cheney. "I think you reserve impeachment for grave, grave breeches, and intentional breeches of the president's authority," he said.

http://www.digg.com/politics/Obama_B...not_acceptable

[/ QUOTE ]

If you check out the responses on Digg, you find something like this:

Well, [censored] you then, Obama. (500 diggs)

This is how you can tell that Obama is just as owned as Hillary and the rest of the presidential candidates except for Ron Paul, Mike Gravel and maybe John Edwards. Maybe. (80 diggs)

So a [censored] blow job is a grave breech, yet torture, war crimes, (et. al.) isn't... Like jstohler said; [censored] you Obama... (200 diggs)

[censored] you too Obama, you were my choice. (30 diggs)

how is going to war illegally, spying on american citizens, playing politics in the courts illegally, not grave grave intentional breeches?" Give me a break. (50 diggs)

I think Chomsky was right in saying that Democrats & Republicans are two factions of the same party. Out of ALL the candidates running for the Democratic & Republican presidential nominations, only one stands out and that's Ron Paul. The rest are corporate stooges... (20 diggs)

..the list goes on..

Cliff: the [censored] is going down

[/ QUOTE ]

do you think it would have been better, politically, for obama to argue that he would support a bush impeachment?
Old 06-29-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: Obama shows his true bought and sold character..watch what happens

It would be better for him politically in the primary if supported impeachment. And not as much as most would think in the General.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you think it would have been better, politically, for obama to argue that he would support a bush impeachment?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is completely besides the point. DUCY?
Old 06-29-2007, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not completely besides the point. You are not David Sklansky ,don't use DUCY. I hate that people use that. If you have a point why don't you explain it to us.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:31 AM

Default Re: Obama shows his true bought and sold character..watch what happens..

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No one becomes a VP nominee for the democrats without being owned by special interests.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not completely besides the point. You are not David Sklansky ,don't use DUCY. I hate that people use that. If you have a point why don't you explain it to us.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't speak for Nielso but I think the point is that lying about what you think for political reasons is also dishonest.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:32 AM

Random point, but thats kind of an unfair thing for Obama to be discussing because I dont think thats the type of question someone would ask Hillary.

Reporter: So Mrs. Clinton, do you think Bush should be impeached?
Clinton: Um well, I dunno. I mean people talked about impeaching Bill after he cheated on me with that skank....
Old 06-30-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Random point, but thats kind of an unfair thing for Obama to be discussing because I dont think thats the type of question someone would ask Hillary.

Reporter: So Mrs. Clinton, do you think Bush should be impeached?
Clinton: Um well, I dunno. I mean people talked about impeaching Bill after he cheated on me with that skank....

[/ QUOTE ]

1. People didn't "talk about" impeache Bill. He was impeached.

2. Bill was impeached for lying under oath. The reason he lied under oath isn't relevant.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:12 AM

Well those responses reveal a few interesting things, mainly the Obama supporters were just as deeply into the [censored] red vs. blue politics as everyone else (something I had hoped wasn't true). Without changing any of his key stances or political outlooks Obama, quite reasonably, states that he personally disagrees with Bush but that impeachment is being taken too likely and suddenly he is hated on by everyone on the interwebs? Frickin' silly, maybe it's all 20 people spamming trying to damage his reputation or something, it seems so unreasonable. People even insinuate that Obama felt that it was right for Clinton to be impeached, where the heck did that come from?