Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 06:16 AM

Default PT, PAHUD having problems

You guys all seem pretty smart. I'm not terribly bright when it comes to software and computers. How is it possible that I could play a session and lose money but PT tracks me as winning money on the session? I played 5304 hands today yet PT only tracked me at 4929 hands. I actually lost $90.55 yet PT shows me at a profit of $29.00? So its missing 375 hands and obv thats where the discrepency in the profit is. Is this common? Is it fixable?

Also, my PAHUD only works on 7 out of 12 tables that I load up, at the most. Sometimes it only works on 4 tables at a time. When I close down dying tables to open up fresh ones, sometimes it shows stats and sometimes it doesnt. I didn't use to have this problem 8 months ago when I first got PT and PAHUD. Also, after maybe 20 minutes or so, PAHUD stops updating the stats. If I go to click on a person to get more detailed info, it wont pop up the stats. If someone leaves a seat and a new person sits down, PAHUD leaves the old players info there. I have to close PAHUD then reopen it to get the updated info... but like I said, it wont even work on all the tables I have open... it seems to only function at random.

I have no clue what these problems are but I take poker seriously enough that I would like to get them resolved as they interfere with proper tracking of my results and stats on other players when I need them. I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone could give me. I have screenshots of PT to show how it is wrong if you need to look at them or whatever. Thanks a bunch.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: PT, PAHUD having problems

Even though I despise you, I may have some possible solutions:

For PTracker:
-Are you disconnecting at all on FTP lately? Many of my sessions that involved a disconnect are F'ing up my tracker results/accuracy.
-Have you downloaded the latest patches?
-FTP in general seems to be getting a TON of errors when loading the results into PTracker.

For PAHUD:
-Is your data for a set period of time, or for all of your results? Make sure you don't have any Preferences checked off in PTracker.
-Have you updated your PAHUD Database regularly?

Hopes this helps . . .
Old 06-30-2007, 01:45 PM

what site are you playing at?

do you have the latest patches for PT? the latest version of HUD?
Old 06-30-2007, 07:52 PM

Open PAHUD, go to options > preferences > Full Tilt. Check the box where it says "flicker free drawing."

For the hands that haven't been imported: go into the folder where you were moving the processed hhs to, and manually re-import all the hands you played from that day.

Both PT and PAHUD have forums on their websites that will give you much better responses than here.
Old 06-30-2007, 07:54 PM

PT is having trouble with hand histories that involve players calling Time, Reconnect, or Disconnect. That's how it's been for me anyway.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:00 PM

make sure you have the latest patches for both programs.