Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 12:57 AM

Default Playing Against Idiots... 2/4 limit

So here is a hand from today's session, I pick up Ten Five Suited which is a fairly good hand, it may give you flush which wins 90% of time and ten is a good hi card so i decide to play it. somebody raises, many people fold well i call.

board cards komes 4 2 Q , where Q has same suit with my hole cards
bets again, i call
now next card is another 4, of my suit. bets again, and i raise because when i hit my flush i will win good amount. other player thinks a while and calls.

now last card is just pure honey...!!! a king of my suit and i have flush and i'm winner... the round is raised to maximum and...

the other player shows Pair of Kings

he maked his full house ON THE RIVER!!! what a fish... i'm so shocekd someone will play like that, it was only a king card that could make him win... i'm so shocked and i kindly tell him that his playing sucks and he is a fish who should leave the table and stop messing better players' games with crap play...

i think only cent limits had this kinds of fishes??? should i move to higher limitt? im considering really moving to no limit because you can allways put your stack to middle and scare the idiots away. how can you beat these fool's??
Old 06-30-2007, 01:04 AM

Default Re: Playing Against Idiots... 2/4 limit

In
Old 06-30-2007, 01:44 AM

It's really annoyingly unbelievable what idiots are on table... i presume they dont even know rule of game... i just had 84 different suit board cards K89 so i haved Pair of Eights... one opponent with me, he checks, well i bet and what ?? HE RAISES ?? what use in check and raise... i really dont get the point in that, check means he dosnt have any thing and then he just starts donking around... if that was bluff then worlds worst bluff because a good hand would have just straight bet... well i won that hand with Two Pair (didn't even bother to check what crap he had) but i was so mad at that guy that i checked and raised him every time i played with him.. that will teach him....
Old 06-30-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think only cent limits had this kinds of fishes??? should i move to higher limitt? im considering really moving to no limit because you can allways put your stack to middle and scare the idiots away. how can you beat these fool's??

[/ QUOTE ]

If this isn't a gimmick account, go read the Microstakes FAQ.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If this isn't a gimmick account, go read the Microstakes FAQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Micro Stakes is not my Stakes well thank you and i think i know very well about this game. These Idiots are just what put me in anger. Maybe this was wrong area for this post, plz mods move this if because im new here.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think i know very well about this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sincerely doubt that. Sorry to say but "I can't beat the fish, should I move up?" is a fish question.

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/...te_id/1#import
Old 06-30-2007, 01:58 AM

yeah maybe table selectioun is the answer. gotta look more carefully where there is no any idiots. well thank you anyway
Old 06-30-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah maybe table selectioun is the answer. gotta look more carefully where there is no any idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really think this is a good idea then there is basically zero chance that you are a winning player.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:02 AM

Classic
Old 06-30-2007, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah maybe table selectioun is the answer. gotta look more carefully where there is no any idiots.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really think this is a good idea then there is basically zero chance that you are a winning player.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have winned good money from poker, today $80. but poker is not my primary gambling game, i like to bet sports and horses, and once in week lotto and keno (finnish national lottery games)
Closed Thread