Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 09:18 AM

Default Re: Did I cheat?

[ QUOTE ]
My wife called and is not coming home till sunday. Seems like its over anyway so the boobs probably don't matter. My 3x divorced dad said that she doesn't have the stones to file for divorce and I should do what I want all the time but stay married.

FWIW My wife let some guy grab her butt at work and didn't say anything cause she didn't want to make waves. Is that cheating? Also does that excuse my drunken actions at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm did you do something weird here, like leave out a bunch of details? WTF?
Old 06-29-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My wife called and is not coming home till sunday. Seems like its over anyway so the boobs probably don't matter. My 3x divorced dad said that she doesn't have the stones to file for divorce and I should do what I want all the time but stay married.

FWIW My wife let some guy grab her butt at work and didn't say anything cause she didn't want to make waves. Is that cheating? Also does that excuse my drunken actions at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm did you do something weird here, like leave out a bunch of details? WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol seriously. wtf? being on the verge of divorce might have been a good thing you mention in the op you tard.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last night I went out and partied with my dad and sister for her birthday while my wife is out of town. At the first bar I had a hot blond I used to work with hitting on me. She couldn't keep her hands off of me and actually was making me nervous because I thought she was going to start kissing me. I am a big wussy so I made an excuse to avoid her and dodged the situation. It was no strings sex passed up by me. Someone boot me in the balls. Anyway we moved on to another bar and I danced with my sisters friend who is another good looking blond. My wife would consider this act alone cheating. By the time we hit the third bar this girl was so drunk she was letting me feel her up and down . Should I feel bad about this or is this standard? No pics, sorry. They were nice and big though and I wish I had pics of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am only a hobbyist at ethics and morality, but I would say that your wife getting sexually harassed at work gives you blanket permission to bang skanky bar hos for the next ten years.

[ QUOTE ]
lol seriously. wtf? being on the verge of divorce might have been a good thing you mention in the op you tard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-29-2007, 10:43 PM

Opinions do vary, of course, but you can answer your own question by thinking along these lines:

If your wife had been in your position, going to multiple bars and dancing with a hot guy and feeling his junk, then saying she wished she had pics to share because he was "big," how would you feel? Would you think she had cheated?

I am not putting you down, man...just saying maybe you can find the answer by doing this.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dancing- No.
Strippers on Stage- No.
Lapdance- No.
Flirting- No.

Grinding dancing- Sketchy, but not cheating.
Kiss that is immediately followed by "omg what am i doing, i have to leave" and then leaving- sketchy, but not cheating.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had me until the last part.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I mean its obviously unfaithful and it if ever happens again, you're a douche, but you gotta give guys that last second out to snap out of it.

This is like when a batter check swings in baseball. Sometimes its too far, but sometimes, he pulled back just in time to save his relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and what if you are kissed, and you pull away, but maybe not immediately like the kisser was a cobra?

if you're hit by a pitch, i mean, that's kinda harsh...
Old 06-30-2007, 12:10 AM

You and your dad should have tag teamed her.

Should you feel bad? Only if your wife finds out.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:38 AM

If the OP wasn't married, I would've assume he was 13 by the way he posts.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:24 AM

Not cheating. Just a real jerk move that would upset any wife if she came in and saw you doing it.

But no, you didn't 'cheat'.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:40 AM

from the way you posted it, sounds like it lasted longer than a second, so yah it is... but if you didn't regret it within a second than i don't even know if you love your wife. (at least love her more than "big ones that you want pictures of".)