Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Would you rather:
Play in a serious game of dodgeball once every two months for the next 15 years. 30 56.60%
Not. 23 43.40%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2007, 04:45 AM

Default Re: Electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site

Actually some of the insurers are still in lawsuits over payouts. With the cost of the the lawsuits and the loss of income for around ten years, the owners of all the total loss buildings will have huge financial losses, even with a best case scenario with the lawsuits, which may take 25 years to completely resolve. Meanwhile, most of the companies that used to occupy those buildings have moved entirely out of the city, and are very unlikely to come back. It will be years after opening before this building is fully occupied, and it will take years after that before it is profitable.

If you want to argue your conspriracy, fine. Just stop arguing it makes logically sense. It doesn't. I work for Democrats, and God's knows am no Bush fan. I was working that day as it was Election Day in NYC in Manhattan, and we lost people in the towers. However, this was not the U.S. government planning this. They didn't need to plan it to get it to happen. They just needed to be their normal incompetent selves.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually some of the insurers are still in lawsuits over payouts. With the cost of the the lawsuits and the loss of income for around ten years, the owners of all the total loss buildings will have huge financial losses, even with a best case scenario with the lawsuits, which may take 25 years to completely resolve. Meanwhile, most of the companies that used to occupy those buildings have moved entirely out of the city, and are very unlikely to come back. It will be years after opening before this building is fully occupied, and it will take years after that before it is profitable.

If you want to argue your conspriracy, fine. Just stop arguing it makes logically sense. It doesn't. I work for Democrats, and God's knows am no Bush fan. I was working that day as it was Election Day in NYC in Manhattan, and we lost people in the towers. However, this was not the U.S. government planning this. They didn't need to plan it to get it to happen. They just needed to be their normal incompetent selves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well stated. Unfortunately, it's this kind of common sense thinking that is completely ignored by conspiracy nuts like Nielsio.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:52 PM

For Nielsio:

http://www.lolloosechange.co.nr/
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/webl...ation&only
Old 06-29-2007, 11:34 PM

I've linked this article a few times when 9/11 conspiracies come up in Politics. Short and very readable from some demolition experts.

http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf
Old 06-30-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've linked this article a few times when 9/11 conspiracies come up in Politics. Short and very readable from some demolition experts.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
while the fires were burning, charges were installed undetected throughout the impact floors and wired together, ostensibly by people hiding in the buildings with boxes of explosives

[/ QUOTE ]
Finally some hard evidence on how the building was wired - suicide demolition experts!

LOL Middle-Eastern suicide bomberaments.

Thank you for waiting until response 133 to post this. If this had been the first response, the thread would have been over and I would have missed all the entertainment. What's next - the missile that hit the Pentagon?
Old 06-30-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
while the fires were burning, charges were installed undetected throughout the impact floors and wired together, ostensibly by people hiding in the buildings with boxes of explosives

[/ QUOTE ]
Finally some hard evidence on how the building was wired - suicide demolition experts!

LOL Middle-Eastern suicide bomberaments.

Thank you for waiting until response 133 to post this. If this had been the first response, the thread would have been over and I would have missed all the entertainment. What's next - the missile that hit the Pentagon?

[/ QUOTE ]
From past experience with conspiracy theorists on this issue, I'm fairly sure this thread would have continued unabated.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd like to see a new report written by someone better informed regarding titano-alloys that were indispensible in the "moon landing"
Old 07-13-2007, 05:01 PM

clearly this is what happened, illustrated by my mspaint

[image][/image]
Old 07-18-2007, 12:05 AM

LOL at everyone in this thread.

Everyone is talking and nobody is listening.

Hahahahahhaha.

Oh, and FWIW, I used to use molten aluminum all the time in sand casting molds, and I will tell you, it glowed orange/red every damn time I ever worked with it.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:50 AM

Iraq war veteran and demolitions expert blows the cover on 9/11 inside job.
Meet Torin Wolf. He has a broad and varied background in the US Army during Operation Iraqi Freedom, building construction contractor, certified structural welder, certified asbestos and hazardous materials worker, experienced demolitions expert, teacher, radio show host, and well studied 9/11 truth activist.
http://nationalwriterssyndicate.com/inde...28&Itemid=2