Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Oral Sex in Georgia

I know most girls I rape still orgasm.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, it was the law at the time and in order to have a society you must have laws and you must enforce them.

It would be utter chaos if we began just randomly letting people go because "ya that law sucks"

If the laws are bad they should be changed (as this one was).

Note: I break the law frequently (speeding, online poker, etc.) I'm not a saint and don't pretend to be. The difference is I am prepared to face the consequences if I get called out on it, I won't claim to be a victim. Mainly because I try to make sure the things I do that are illegal have pretty tame penalties.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we should all research the archaic sex laws of or state so that we know we're much better just [censored] a girl than getting a BJ.

It's pretty easy to be flippant about some guy spending two years in jail for a an CONSENSUAL SEX ACT when you aren't that guy.

As for the rest of the stuff that went on at the party, I don't know and I don't really want to know, beyond saying that kids get drunk and act like idiots. If you think being at a party were such things occur is cause enough to ram 2 yrs of jail time down someone's throat (poor language choice alert) for a consensual BJ because it makes you feel like the avenging angel, I think the problem is yours.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Note: I break the law frequently (speeding, online poker, etc.) I'm not a saint and don't pretend to be. The difference is I am prepared to face the consequences if I get called out on it, I won't claim to be a victim. Mainly because I try to make sure the things I do that are illegal have pretty tame penalties.

[/ QUOTE ]hypothetical: you are 17 and your girlfriend is 16, you both go to highschool in georgia, one night she blows you, you're saying you're prepared to go to jail for 10 years for that because hey, it's the law?
Old 06-29-2007, 07:25 PM