Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Dean is going to contribute 2K to charity!!

Also, not that I imagine anyone cares, but after reviewing the thread and have a brief convo with Dean, i think his OP with the bet terms does give him more latitude to qualify terms since he said "in their interactions with him". I still think that it was generally dumb, because generally the chain of events is going to be:

1.) Samo accepts bet, says people can verify the PM's
2.) Dean then says that the PM's are meaningless because of the lack of or type of interaction that the posters have with KOD, when the whole point of issuing this this bet was to call Samo out as a liar.

So while i think Dean's actions here were silly and will basically always lead to the above outcome, i should concede that he did not just completley change the bet as i made it sound, and i was incorrect for saying so.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:25 PM

i have talked with kod a bit and he seems like a good guy to me. this whole thing is really stupid and i feel stupid posting in any of the thread.

Samo, if you're not posting strat on these forums you're just another online poker player. In this case you shouldn't even care about your worthless poker reputation.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:37 PM

dean is a good guy from my personal experiences with him. that said, he does have a silly vendetta against samo. and he made a silly post about the PMs. he should just donate the money to charity. oh NO! NOT A DONATION TO CHARITY!!! he's a true balla. it's good for his image and his soul and his conscience. he should just do it and forget it, IMO.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have talked with kod a bit and he seems like a good guy to me. this whole thing is really stupid and i feel stupid posting in any of the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I regret starting this. I was afraid of samo spreading rumors about me but in retrospect I doubt he would've said anything, and even if he would've I'm not sure his opinions of other people hold any weight here, and I should have considered that before I went and dropped a drama bomb. The whole thing was hasty and sloppy and, ironically, probably singed my reputation a bit.

Ggb,

I didn't think you were insinuating anything bad about me, just wanted to clear up that I have a GOOD record with most people I've met on here, not a neutral record.