Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who is favorite to win?
EM 37 19.07%
BJ 94 48.45%
Dont Care 63 32.47%
Voters: 194. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Hot dance teacher, girl I know from college, met her again recentl

[ QUOTE ]
The intelligence of this forum is amazing. He didn't post a picture of his "girlfriend", both pictures are of the dance teacher. Both pictures are of the dance teacher. The photobucket account is linked her on myspace, where he got the first picture from.

[/ QUOTE ]i know they are the same, but the second picture makes her look way hotter
Old 06-29-2007, 12:53 AM

All will be forgiven OP if, and only if, you post more pictures.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP, you suck at life. Could you even come up with a lie we believe. You should have said you hosted her myspace pics to stop potential train wreck. I always host chicks pics instead of direct link for this very reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, i didnt host any pics. I dont hav photobucket, ive already said this. i stand by what i posted above, it was a link from her myspace. go check it yourself if u want, u guys act like uve never seen a decent looking girl before.

Jesus, seriously, its a link, thats all. I dont lie. why the hell would i do that? u dont believe me fine, doesnt bother me, but i do know that im goin to pick up my cousin on monday from his class, so ill see her again then. either way, ill see her, doesnt matter if u dont believe me.

i really dont see how u came to this conclusion anyways. its pretty obvious to me that its just a link from her myspace.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok 1st pic prob is from her myspace but 2nd pic is almost def from your photobucket. Not sure why you would deny this?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP, you suck at life. Could you even come up with a lie we believe. You should have said you hosted her myspace pics to stop potential train wreck. I always host chicks pics instead of direct link for this very reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, i didnt host any pics. I dont hav photobucket, ive already said this. i stand by what i posted above, it was a link from her myspace. go check it yourself if u want, u guys act like uve never seen a decent looking girl before.

Jesus, seriously, its a link, thats all. I dont lie. why the hell would i do that? u dont believe me fine, doesnt bother me, but i do know that im goin to pick up my cousin on monday from his class, so ill see her again then. either way, ill see her, doesnt matter if u dont believe me.

i really dont see how u came to this conclusion anyways. its pretty obvious to me that its just a link from her myspace.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok 1st pic prob is from her myspace but 2nd pic is almost def from your photobucket. Not sure why you would deny this?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea where u got that idea.

2nd pic is from a link from her myspace, both are from there. I just copy and pasted the link here. I dont have a photobucket, so i wouldnt know how they work.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:19 AM

I thought the 2 chicks were different. So Im wrong I guess [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Still high fake chance, but not 100% as I thought before.

Link the myspace would help...
Old 06-29-2007, 01:39 AM

This girl has 1400+ posts at this forum. Probably a made up girl to get traffic to their forum. No girl this hot posts 1400+ times at some poker forum no one has ever heard of. I guess the stunt worked here is the link:

http://www.cardschat.com/f13/hott_es...e-stats-79351/

The OP said the 2nd picture was from his friend's email or something and he posted them all over campus or something. Maybe he meant a picture like the 2nd one. I'd say there is a good chance this all a lie.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the 2 chicks were different. So Im wrong I guess [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Still high fake chance, but not 100% as I thought before.

Link the myspace would help...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, now i get what why u were goin off like that. I still didnt get how u went on that conclusion.

LOL, u cause the firestorm and now admit you were wrong.

Nice to know.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=109286691

Dont know if she adds random people, but there u go. U can check for yourself, link is there. If u cant get added, ill post a screenshot of her page, ill show u. Jesus people, who would seriously go through the time to make something like this up.

Go check it yourself.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This girl has 1400+ posts at this forum. Probably a made up girl to get traffic to their forum. No girl this hot posts 1400+ times at some poker forum no one has ever heard of. I guess the stunt worked here is the link:

http://www.cardschat.com/f13/hott_es...e-stats-79351/

The OP said the 2nd picture was from his friend's email or something and he posted them all over campus or something. Maybe he meant a picture like the 2nd one. I'd say there is a good chance this all a lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know about that site, but i know that the girl does play poker. maybe that poker forum stole her pics and sharkscope stats? go ask them. i dont know anything about that, all i posted here was about some girl i hadnt seen in awhile and saw her again yesterday, checked her myspace pg for some pics. and found these two and a couple more.

Yes, i got pic from a friend, go read OP explains it there. He emailed it to me a couple yrs ago, when i was back in college. i forgot about the girl and the pic, until i saw her again yesterday. then i went and checked her myspace, and found that pic again (same one from before) from a link on her page along with a few other pics.

Get it now. Seriously its not that hard to understand.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:53 AM

Dude you are hardly a literary scholar and it was tough to decipher. You don't think posting her myspace page here will "ruin" your chances?

Good job because this one has everyone baffled. You win. Hope you get some hits at your forum because of your efforts.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:55 AM

You can DATE two girls at once...

Now two girlfriends at a time is not possible, barring exceptions of .00001% success rate.
Closed Thread