Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

I'm just hoping for accidental death of wife and kid and suicide to follow. Please be so.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ESPN picked up the story:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2916498

It's homicide. sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't it say it's being investigate as one? Not the same thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nor does it state strictly homicide...
"Authorities told ABC News that the deaths are being investigated as a possible suicide and double homicide.

[/ QUOTE ]

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed Nancy and Daniel over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

According to Pope, there were no signs of gunshot wounds or stabbing. Authorities are not ruling out other causes, such as poisoning, suffocation, or strangulation.

Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on scene," but would not specify what those instruments are or where in the house the bodies were found. Pope added the department is "not actively searching for any suspects outside of the house."
Old 06-25-2007, 11:30 PM

OK, I have one more theory. So his wife and kid was dead a few days before. What if his wife committed suicide and killed Daniel before Benoit got back from tour?

Chris then killed himself when he got back. This is the only other plausible explanation I can think of. I refuse to believe Benoit did this. If he did kill his wife and 7 yr old son then he's a piece of [censored].
Old 06-25-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just started watching the West Coast feed. The Vince segment at the beginning was surreal. This is going to be a great 3 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this up on youtube? i cant find it.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I refuse to believe Benoit did this. If he did kill his wife and 7 yr old son then he's a piece of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

People do weird stuff. Are you some type of Benoit super fan? Close personal friend? You act like you knew the guy real well.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I have one more theory. So his wife and kid was dead a few days before. What if his wife committed suicide and killed Daniel before Benoit got back from tour?

Chris then killed himself when he got back. This is the only other plausible explanation I can think of. I refuse to believe Benoit did this. If he did kill his wife and 7 yr old son then he's a piece of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

It's gotta be something like this. I cannot even fathom that a man like Chris Benoit would murder his wife and son like this. It doesn't make any sense. Something like Daniel had some accident and Nancy killed herself and Benoit came home and found them both and couldn't take it. Something. [censored].
Old 06-25-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then it would be a homicide - double suicide!

Sorry!
Old 06-25-2007, 11:36 PM

If Benoit killed his family than who's fault is it? VINCE MCMAHON!

Vince Mcmahon turns a blind eye to roids use in his company, infact according to some wrestlers he has encouraged it. If you research it he has been opposed to drug testing and outside intervention into the WWE.

Maybe Eddie Guerrero could have been saved as well.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Benoit killed his family than who's fault is it? VINCE MCMAHON!

Vince Mcmahon turns a blind eye to roids use in his company, infact according to some wrestlers he has encouraged it. If you research it he has been opposed to drug testing and outside intervention into the WWE.

Maybe Eddie Guerrero could have been saved as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't take long before the trolls came out.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I refuse to believe Benoit did this. If he did kill his wife and 7 yr old son then he's a piece of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

People do weird stuff. Are you some type of Benoit super fan? Close personal friend? You act like you knew the guy real well.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who do know the guy real well would swear up and down that he could NEVER do something like that. If you saw Chavo, especially, doing his segment tonight, you know that the people that got to know him knew he couldn't. I didn't know the guy, but I loved watching him work. A complete shame either way it went down.