Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Considering that most posters on here are men...

[ QUOTE ]
The amount of money to be made from a DOM (dirty old man) by wearing a low cut T-shirt and hoping to be soft-played by the old fool is way less than the amount of money to be made by dating the DOM and letting him "loan" you money, buy you gifts, hand you a stack of Bens for gambling with, and so on. The game begins long before you sit down at any table.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...LOVE IT!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 06:40 PM

A very good start would be to provide pics...otherwise we can't really advise you in this matter as effectively as we'd like
Old 06-26-2007, 05:56 AM

I think this is a terrible strategic mistake many women make. If you ask for something as a favor that the game is based around taking by force, i.e. pots and blinds, then how are you going to have any respect at the table. How will you get people to lay down hands and steal pots that weren't yours? If you don't feel you can yet stand up to the aggression directly then your best bet is to develop a counterpunching style of game based around re-raises and a tight table image.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is a terrible strategic mistake many women make. If you ask for something as a favor that the game is based around taking by force, i.e. pots and blinds, then how are you going to have any respect at the table. How will you get people to lay down hands and steal pots that weren't yours? If you don't feel you can yet stand up to the aggression directly then your best bet is to develop a counterpunching style of game based around re-raises and a tight table image.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, great. Thanks. She suggests dressing like a tramp and showing a little T & A and this is your advice?

Sweetie, your plan was fine. He's got issues. We'll still respect your raises. Promise.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You sit down at the table of all guys and say that if you win every chip that is currently on the table you'll give a blow job to each player free of charge. If you actually get all the chips go get a 5 dollar crack whore bring her in front of the guys and say OK who's first!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Winnar!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I once ran into a girl at a poker table who had a short skirt and some clevage, I didn't haveto undress her with my eyes but I did so anyway! She noticed, the dealer noticed and everyone else at the table did. But I didn't care, she did though! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Don't try anything like that unless you are prepared to have someone trying to get a peek at your belly button. Your vepon could be turned against you and how would you react if you say some dirty old man (like me) having a hard on at the table?

BTW: I don't thing you are an attractive girl, you just think you are. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Capt. Tom is that you??
Old 06-26-2007, 10:08 AM

No bra is a no brainer. Keep your knicks on until you feel a little braver. If you haven't got naturally erect nipples then tape a peanut to each breast before you comence battle.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:17 AM

Suck on your fingers when making decisons. keep asking if you are "good"
Old 07-07-2007, 06:22 PM

If you are really that attractive then you should already know that you will get called more often than men. The tightest player at the table will call your preflop raise while he would fold against other people unless he has AA, AK, or KK.

The biggest adjustment attractive women need to make is to be aware and conscious of not being taken seriously. Unless playing in a high stakes game against good, experienced players do not think you will EVER get a guy to lay down a hand against you. Trapping and checkraising work much better than straight aggression. You might get attention with your boobies hanging out but that's about it.

*If you are a mannish looking woman, disregard the above.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:19 PM

have sex with them