Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Pacific Poker Software

retarded.

The software redraws all the players after every hand, this takes a while too. It sounds an annoying buzz before it does this just to get on your t!ts a little more.

A lot of the time it forgets the others and just redraws my character but not anyone elses.

I get dealt two ladies and I see someone raise, I move my slider up to reraise, click. I hear a buzzer and everyone vanishes again. I stare at the empty table for a minute or so then it returns. I have the same amount of chips. I didn't take part in that hand after all.

Taking part in a hand is a random thing. It depends if the software can be bothered.

I manage to turn off the characters but it wants to redraw all the names after every hand now.

I never want to see that piece of [censored] again.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Pacific Poker Software

Terrible software,same thing happens to me always folding hands before I have chance to bet.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Terrible software,same thing happens to me always folding hands before I have chance to bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get it. 888 are a massive company. Profit is in the 100's of millions a year. They sponsor a Premier League football team, the World Snooker Championships.

Their software is beyond goddamn awful and this is after a re-launch. It's friggin unusable. If you pull up the lobby it sends your computer cpu into a spasm! The lobby doesn't even load up the games most times. If it does and you manage to get a game started, it's hit or miss if you can play your hand.

How can they not see it's turd? How much to employ a decent programmer? I think I might e-mail and tell them how much it sucks the big one.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:14 PM

lol havent seen a pacific post in months
Old 06-24-2007, 09:52 PM

As amazing as it is the 888 continues to put out such a poor product, the more amazing point is that any players still remain on the site. Why that is remains one of life's mysteries.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As amazing as it is the 888 continues to put out such a poor product, the more amazing point is that any players still remain on the site. Why that is remains one of life's mysteries.

[/ QUOTE ]
A few years back Pacific was just soooooo much more fishy than any other site and I think alot of that was thanks to their crap software keeping away good players. We might moan at it, but if it keeps it fishy I'll play on whatever buggy crap they give me and be glad for the extra fishyness... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2007, 12:20 AM

Just un-upgrade (de-upgrade, retrograde, whatever).

Ask nicely and you'll get linkage so you can go back to the prior version.