Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 08:48 PM

Default Re: Winning while playing 1 or 2 tables, losing playing any more

Yeah, I have PAHUD, but I'm not sure how to write/gets these "scripts". They sound extremely handy. How does one go about getting these?
Old 06-24-2007, 10:41 PM

i remember when 1 table was tough. i can 7 table now but i still have a small amount of trouble if im not paying total attention. i've logged about 40k hands so it does take time. when i moved to two tables, i thought i was going to die, then three, then four, it gets a lot easier.

i use my scroll wheel for betting. four clicks is a standard raise. for a cbet it takes a couple more seconds but i've gotten to the point that a couple quick scrolls and i know roughly how much it should be so i dont have to watch the window and go slow.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:43 PM

go to overcards.com/wiki, then go to .ahk scripts.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:56 PM

I agree with Spec here. I 4 table usually, and while I don't have any table mods running, I do spend a lot of my time tinkering with the actual controls of the software.

Lots of mouse clicking and tons of typing (bet amounts). If a script existed (which they do, I'm just too lazy to really look into atm) where you can navigate multiple tables without all the clicking, and were able to bet specific amounts using some form of hotkey/mouse gesture combinations it would become a lot speedier.

One thing must be said though. Don't be that guy who takes the max amount of time to act on every turn. This annoys a lot of people. Start playing 3 tables, and don't touch 4 until you're comfy working with 3.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:16 PM

to the OP I'm with ya man, I can 2 table fine and *should* be able to 3 table but I don't seem to have much luck with it (just gave it another go tonight which ended up donking off 1.5 buyins before switching back to 2 tables and flat out crushing the game)...

I will say that this thread has been very helpful. I will have to consider all the advice here as I'd like to add more tables cus I feel like I certainly have enough time... I just lack experience and at times focus (I guess the nice part of 2 tabling is I can space out a fair amount [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )
Old 06-24-2007, 11:47 PM

lololol, I have never used bet pot or reload script