Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 02:29 PM

Default Re: POG Mayor - Inaugural Game

[ QUOTE ]
alright, well if i'm elected mayor, i'm not eliminating skjonne or nich. smell or daer would be two of my top choices.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro,

Just a question:
For how long time do you wanna keep Eskimo in this game? Ideally you and him as the last two?
Old 06-24-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alright, well if i'm elected mayor, i'm not eliminating skjonne or nich. smell or daer would be two of my top choices.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro,

Just a question:
For how long time do you wanna keep Eskimo in this game? Ideally you and him as the last two?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, ideally. But I know that's not going to happen.

I actually don't mind if we got rid of him today, and I agree with your sentiment on him.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kyro,

Just a question:

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, ideally. But I know that's not going to happen.

I actually don't mind if we got rid of him today, and I agree with your sentiment on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure, I could get over the loss of Eskimo without crying. But he's good fun which is good for the game...

Going to bed now. Hoping to read thoughts from smell, Daer and Nich (and Eskimo too really) in the morning
Old 06-24-2007, 06:46 PM

wtf i never said ducy or any of that crap?

i came home completely wasted and was checking to see who got koed, and found that i hadnt been eliminated, and found that not only had i not been eliminated, but i had also not been elected and yet the guy i had planned to ko, who i didnt think was even being considered by anyone else, somehow had managed to be koed without me

i found that pretty [censored] funny
Old 06-24-2007, 06:51 PM

I'd be fine with eskimo going today. I'm leaning towards giving my points to Skjonne just because kyro said I was in his sights. I'd also be fine with thesmell going. Those two would be the only ones I'd consider getting rid of today.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:53 PM

me going today is terrible for pretty much everyone....

i actually suspect that those saying that are intending to pretend to eliminate me then turn on each other
Old 06-25-2007, 03:13 AM

Eskimo,

I know you didn't say 'DUCY'. But do know that you tried very hard to get elected so that you could vote me off (you said). Then when you lose that election suddenly you would've vote off the guy that "the rest of us" voted off.

Don't you see, that this is just too easy to say and don't you understand, that we're having a hard time believing you?

I my mind, the only thing you have going for you is that you contribute to this thread a lot more than smell. And we need people in this game to post, otherwise it's not fun.

Still waiting for Nich and smell......
Old 06-25-2007, 05:00 AM

skjonne - noone else is having a hard time believing me. it should be pretty damn obvious if someone comes home that drunk and posts that that they are telling the truth, as you should know better than anyone.

and i wouldnt have done it to protect you, i would have done it primarily to ensure dan would vote against me in the final 2 (which apparently appears to have backfired).
Old 06-25-2007, 08:09 AM

I didn't really have much time to get around to this over the weekend, so here it is.

My top choice of person to go for the week would be Daer and I'd be willing to actually be the person who is actually elected mayor to vote him off. That way, he holds no ill will against anyone else, and I take all the blame and probably lose his vote if I make it to the final two. It really doesn't hurt any of you (except for Daer) as it brings the whole group down to five, and none of you look like a bad guy.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:17 AM

Smell,

Thx, but as I have already stated, I won't vote Daer off today. Voting for somebody who promise to eliminate him is in my book the exact same thing.

So I can't really vote for you as a mayor today