View Poll Results: best drama
Grey's Anatomy 1 9.09%
House 1 9.09%
The Sopranos 2 18.18%
24 6 54.55%
The West Wing 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: bodog is such a joke (with a screen shot)

lol some of you guys are such stiffs. just remember they dont give a sh ite about you. Not one bit. they set their rules, and have every advantage. so lets say you played a lil. won a grand or two, cashed that out, then left the rest. would that of really been that awful?
Old 06-24-2007, 01:10 AM

Wow. At least sit at a micro limit table with a cool 1 mill on the nose. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

OP big props to you for being incredibly honest. Maybe theyre only giving you 10 bucks because they dont want to notify people higher up (getting them in big [censored]) and these ppl would likely encourage a higher reward and be more grateful for your honesty.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just over a year ago, something similar happened to me. I wont reveal the name of the site, since I still play there regularly. Just around the time I was expecting my rakeback payment, I was gifted just over $28,000 ( I had been expecting $800 from the previous months rakeback). My immediate reaction was to withdraw the funds, but after giving it some thought, I decided I would leave the funds in my account over the weekend and check on Monday to see if the mistake had been discovered. I didnt play on that site over the weekend. On Monday when I checked, the money was still in my account, so I requested a withdrawal of all the extra funds ( I left my original bankroll of $1400 in my account) to my Neteller account. I was almost sure, that as soon as they saw the withdrawal request for that large amount they would discover the mistake. After 24 painstaking hours, I checked my Neteller account and the money was there !!! I was still a bit worried that the mistake would be discovered and the poker site would reverse the transfer to my Neteller accunt. I immediately did an EFT to my bank and the money hit my account the next morning. Its been over a year, and to this day I have not received an email or any other communication regarding this matter from either the poker site or the rakeback affiliate. I am not sure whose mistake it was, and whether it was discovered later and they figured it was too late to do anything about it.
As far as the moral issue is concerned, I dont really feel bad about it at all. When we play online, we are basically dealing with rogue entities, that are breaking the laws of various countries. They can freeze our accounts at their will, and we would not have any recourse. After this happened, my wife was sure that one day there would be a knock on our door, and Luigi and the boys would be standing there ready to break my kneecaps.......no knock yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute?
Old 06-24-2007, 01:39 AM

if its wa like 100k id go play high stakes...1.3 MILL!!! WTF!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 01:40 AM

u got 28k from their mistake??? lucky MOFO! I hope Ipoker makes one...jesus!
Old 06-24-2007, 01:51 AM

I would have def. tried to get that money out. 1 mil is nothing to them.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:07 AM

Ive only read half the thread, but the correct answer was insisting to speak to Calvin himself over this issue - just like "Yeah, you guys [censored] up, take your 1.3 mill back, any chance of being thanked by the man himself?" - he may be a billionaire but im sure he appreciates Joe Schmoe effectively saving his company $1.3mill.

Im also sure you will get a bigger reward off him than some by the hour cust support dude.

The people who suggest chipdumping should be perma banned off 2+2 btw.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:50 AM

Bodog proceeded a cashout of $50 to my neteller. i never requested that, especially cause my malance was about $0. My Bodog account now has a balance of around -$50 ... They never contacted me, this has been months back....

So yeah, Bodog is kinda strange with money management.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just over a year ago, something similar happened to me. I wont reveal the name of the site, since I still play there regularly. Just around the time I was expecting my rakeback payment, I was gifted just over $28,000 ( I had been expecting $800 from the previous months rakeback). My immediate reaction was to withdraw the funds, but after giving it some thought, I decided I would leave the funds in my account over the weekend and check on Monday to see if the mistake had been discovered. I didnt play on that site over the weekend. On Monday when I checked, the money was still in my account, so I requested a withdrawal of all the extra funds ( I left my original bankroll of $1400 in my account) to my Neteller account. I was almost sure, that as soon as they saw the withdrawal request for that large amount they would discover the mistake. After 24 painstaking hours, I checked my Neteller account and the money was there !!! I was still a bit worried that the mistake would be discovered and the poker site would reverse the transfer to my Neteller accunt. I immediately did an EFT to my bank and the money hit my account the next morning. Its been over a year, and to this day I have not received an email or any other communication regarding this matter from either the poker site or the rakeback affiliate. I am not sure whose mistake it was, and whether it was discovered later and they figured it was too late to do anything about it.
As far as the moral issue is concerned, I dont really feel bad about it at all. When we play online, we are basically dealing with rogue entities, that are breaking the laws of various countries. They can freeze our accounts at their will, and we would not have any recourse. After this happened, my wife was sure that one day there would be a knock on our door, and Luigi and the boys would be standing there ready to break my kneecaps.......no knock yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolute?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong ................try again.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:14 AM

Wow OP, first of all I applaud your morality in this situation, there really needs to be more people around like you.

Having said that, if I had a dog that was as dumb as you, I'd have it put down.