Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Got my Stars check yesterday and have a Commerce Bank account....

To be clear, I think Greg Olden is the moran, and not just for not actually spelling his own name right...
Old 06-22-2007, 03:30 AM

seth,

I understood, I was responding to him when you posted in between. We're on the same page, 100%. Your post was exactly right, it's not the tellers reading the boards (they won't), it's the government and the banking presidents who will spend the time to read what's written here.

Greg says I must be an idiot, so I defer to his greater judgement over common sense, since he knows all.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:26 AM

I have had no problem with stars checks. I dont think there is any way anyone could tell the checks are from a poker site lol.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:41 AM

Depositing checks into your ATM = no looks. If it's good, it will clear.

Jeff
Old 06-22-2007, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To be clear, I think Greg Olden is the moran, and not just for not actually spelling his own name right...

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually SETH you are the damn idiot!!! the joke is on you! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I spelled his name wrong on purpose as a pun, but it is obviously over your head, you moron!
Old 06-22-2007, 02:07 PM

Oh, my bad, you're not stupid, you just have a lame sense of humor. And no sense in general. But please continue to publish as much information about Stars check processor as possible.

Doofus.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To be clear, I think Greg Olden is the MORAN<font color="blue"> </font> , and not just for not actually spelling his own name right...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic...a spelling lesson from someone who wrote MORAN..... i would give you the benefit if the doubt, but the O and the A are on other ends of the keyboard
Old 06-23-2007, 05:55 PM

Why do they keep on switching banks? I was OK with US Bank and I was OK with WellsFargo but I don't have a commerce bank anywhere near me. WTF
Old 06-23-2007, 06:46 PM

First off features, the name of the thread is "Got my Stars check yesterday and have a Commerce Bank account". If you read his first post (and that title) you will see the person who started this THREAD banks there and that is not where the poker stars checks are from.

Secondly and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I wanted to nicely explain why people should NEVER BE POSTING PROCESSOR INFORMATION. There is absolutely no benefit to posting processor names or bank information (if there is the negatives greatly outweigh the positives). We do know however posting that information could lead to that processor being SHUT DOWN which would only HURT YOU THE PLAYERS. The very person who started this thread wondering if his bank would take issue with check is in fact increasing the chances of HIS BANK TAKING ISSUE WITH THE CHECK by posting processor information. Argue all you want that posting here is meaningless, but even if there is a 1% chance or less of it creating issues for the processor, why do it when it in fact only hurts yourself? That is all sethypooh21 is WISELY TRYING TO POINT OUT.

Please guys, quit trying to screw yourselves and your fellow players by posting unnecessary and dangerous information. If you have posted such things ASK THE OWNER OF THIS SITE TO REMOVE THOSE POSTS immediately.

Let's work together here and not be so unncessarily vicious with each other. Beat each other up on the poker table where it matters.
Old 06-23-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be clear, I think Greg Olden is the MORAN<font color="blue"> </font> , and not just for not actually spelling his own name right...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic...a spelling lesson from someone who wrote MORAN..... i would give you the benefit if the doubt, but the O and the A are on other ends of the keyboard

[/ QUOTE ]

both "mistakes" were obviously intentional you ****tards.

greg oden looks old, so the guy wrote "olden" as a joke. i must be a fricking genius for figuring that one out.

and there's a famous picture of a guy holding a sign that says "get a brain, morans." so people spell it that way all the time as a joke.