Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 08:30 PM

Default LC - Introduction and PP question

Hi! I'm a long time lurker but first time poster. I originate from sweden i have until now only been active on a swedish forum.

This forum is the nuts though, and im convinced that hanging around here will allow me to improve my game.

I play 11/22$ SNG on party, and some MTT from time to time, 6-9 tables usually (depending on what computer i have access to). I play them in set because when refilling on party, the tables switch places, hence making it harder for me to keeping track with the "feel" on the table.

Man this is turning out abit cryptic, i hope someone understands what im getting at, and if so, is there any software or something that can assist?

Thanks
Old 06-22-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: LC - Introduction and PP question

So like you bust out of the table on the top left of your screen. You start a new table there. The old table had a nutjob in seat 1. You still think of that table as having a nutjob in seat 1. eh?

If that's the prob, PT/PAHUD will give you some numbers to look at that might keep you from mixing players up a bit.

You remember the left most table as being level V, but it's really level I and you push?

No software. Be careful. Maybe play fewer tables. Or playing in sets is good.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:35 PM

Yeah, exactly!
Hm... Well i'll continue with setting for now then.

Thanks
Old 06-22-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So like you bust out of the table on the top left of your screen. You start a new table there. The old table had a nutjob in seat 1. You still think of that table as having a nutjob in seat 1. eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is saying that the new table causes the already open tables to shift around the screen, not that the tables replace the open spots created and he thinks the players are still the same. Could be wrong though lol.

But yeah PAHud and PT can help with the players and other than that you just have to pay attention to what level each table is, shouldn't be too much of a problem since you can clearly see the blinds and bets on the table and decide your play from there.