Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 04:31 PM

Default Friday turbo mayor

Blatantly stolen from Nich:

This game is one of survival and elections. Each day, players will elect a mayor, who will then banish one (or more) player(s) from the game.

Players simply say how many points they want to give each player/spectator in bold. Each player can give a block of 3 votes, a block of 2 votes and a single vote. They can give these to other players or spectators, but not themselves. They can give any combination of the 3 blocks to any given person, so they can give all 6 points to one person, or give 5 to 1 and 1 to another or 3 to one and 3 to another, etc etc.

Once points are given out (in bold) they cannot be switched or taken back. All points given out are locked.

If you fail to give out points (abstain) twice, you will be eliminated.

No spectator mayors will be allowed.

If 2+ people tie in votes for the day, I will rand to decide who is mayor for that day.

When we get down to 3 (THREE) people, the X eliminated POGgers vote via PM on who wins.

(If someone has to leave when they are eliminated, they can send an ordered list of who they would vote for in the end-game - include all remaining players in this form:

"I have to leave. I vote for
1. X
2. Y
3. Z
4. A
5. B
6. C
7. D

in that order")

If 7 players sign up, the first mayor will eliminate TWO players. If 9 players sign up the first TWO mayors will eliminate TWO players. The goal is to make the game move quickly until down to 5. Then one player will be removed for two consecutive days, bringing us to the final 3 and a vote for a winner via PM.

Days are 15 minutes. Everything is in-thread - EXCEPT the final voting.

I have no idea if this will work or be fun, so meh.