Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: People who do P2P transfers are complete idiots

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am not talking about people needing one or two transfers. I am talking about Maulik and the other tards who do this a dozen times daily. They think the sending first premise protects them. Nothing can be further from the truth. You guys have no idea where the money you are getting is coming from. All it takes is one scammer to transfer you funds and you are up [censored]'s creek, ALL OF YOU. They will not only lock your account, but lock any account associated with yours via transfer.

Better start charging 25 percent vig. I sense something big happening down the pike. Either hike your fee or cashout. I have inside information.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still pissed that I went with someone I could trust rather than transferring first to a complete unknown like you?

I realize that trustworthy people make it harder for your scams to work, but still........

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah he's hard at work flaming away on both p2p transfer threads. I think somebody's trying to build that post count up for some legitimacy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you realize how big of an idiot you are?
Old 06-22-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
please share this "inside information"

[/ QUOTE ]

Reged: 06/18/07

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-22-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not talking about people needing one or two transfers. I am talking about Maulik and the other tards who do this a dozen times daily. They think the sending first premise protects them. Nothing can be further from the truth. You guys have no idea where the money you are getting is coming from. All it takes is one scammer to transfer you funds and you are up [censored]'s creek, ALL OF YOU. They will not only lock your account, but lock any account associated with yours via transfer.

Better start charging 25 percent vig. I sense something big happening down the pike. Either hike your fee or cashout. I have inside information.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, idiot.