Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 10:21 AM

Default Re: ask a P.I.

How many times a day do you follow people in their car?
Old 06-22-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you or your investigators use any illegal means to get information?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me, no. To big of a risk. Plenty of ways to get stuff legally. Why risk your own freedom for someone else? Very few do. In the movies u see them do it alot, but not in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish u werent a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 06-22-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FK, yeah. FBI background checks...how deep do they go. How long. Would they show I got pulled over for suspected break in then released after being held for an hour in my car.

[/ QUOTE ]

held? ever charged? If u were just held and never charged it won't be on your record anymore. Depends on what u are trying to get is how far they go back and how hard they look. If it is for a job in law enforcement , it is done by the department u are applying to so they don't go that deep. If it is for a secert clearance, depends on what level u are applying for.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume it'll be top secret. I'm going into the military for (hopefully special operations/SEALs) I just don't want it to be a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call the locals and have them run a background on you and see what comes up. You can get your police record at the station. Might cost a few bucks. Thats the only way to know for sure. TOp secert they go back 10 years on everything. It is alot of info for u to put down so have all of it readyand will save u alot of work later. The more info u put down the less searching they have to do. If u give them a reason to look close like not having someone who lived in the area u did's phone number or not having anyone that still works where u use to work. Then they will have to go and actually talk to people and really look at stuff. If u have everything they ask for and all the info, where all they have to do is call all the info and do phone interveiws that cuts out alot of chances of them looking to deep. But if u do have something on your record don't lie, don't lie about anything on there. If they find out u lied, they could charge u, but u are automatically ruled out for anything u were trying to get, and won't get the chance again.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many times a day do you follow people in their car?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardly ever anymore. Very rarely do u have to. Once u get enough info on someone u have a pretty good idea there daily activities, where they are going and what they wouyld be doing. So no need to close in tailing plus to do it right u should use three to four cars, which no one wants to pay for.