10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2007, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
what is the name of the + button and - button on the number pad of a desktop keyboard?

[/ QUOTE ]

NumPadAdd:: and NumPadSub:: I think...

check out http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm for a fairly extensive listing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 06-21-2007, 06:43 PM

ty
Old 06-21-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hallett,

it is bound to be the SnoopFree [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

It sets to zero to get minimum raise amount accurately, so it is doing that OK then taking ages to OCR the numbers [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You could try disabling it but it is a worthy security app... Hopefully I get some time over the weekend to test my cunning plan to speed up matters - and if so, hopefully it works... no promises yet tho - just an idea so far [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As an alternative, you could just set CTRL+Wheel to roll in 10*BB or something large, then release CTRL and fine tune bet amount using normal wheel action... not ideal, but possibly better than nothing?

Or lock down computer hard, and risk running without snoopfree. After recent BBV trojan scare this is looking like an undesirable option, especially since there is no sensible way to disable SnoopFree, only full uninstall, then re-install when you want it back - now that's annoying [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much for all your comments, and the work you have done here. I always feel like a jerk when I ask for help with something I got for free. Thank you again, I will try decide how to handle the SnoopFree issue, and hope that you are able to find a work around soon.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much for all your comments, and the work you have done here

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I always feel like a jerk when I ask for help with something I got for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do not feel bad - I'd far sooner people having trouble posts and asks for help rather than giving up having wasted any previous time spent trying to sort it out... Others on this board post help how to play pokah - I post help where I can - It's the least I can do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I will try decide how to handle the SnoopFree issue, and hope that you are able to find a work around soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try without if you want just to confirm matters, but know that when I install SnoopFree it slows down BetPot on Stars to a ridiculous level - like whole timeebank for any action).

I will prob be grinding Friday / Saturday / Sunday - Monday I will devote to implementation / testing of potential SnoopFree friendly techniques... recent BBV trojan thread kinda worries me.. would like to be running SnoopFree myself, but currently cannot [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Will post results...

dave.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:18 PM

Yes, it was SnoopFree. I uninstalled it for now, and it works just fine. (a bit slower than on Party, but that is likely my computer)
Old 06-21-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey dave,

For 25NL when I bet pot on stars preflop it goes to .80, is it possible to go to the real pot amount of .85 and how would i do so?

[/ QUOTE ]

By default it is set to round bet amounts to SBs - remove the world "smallblind" from the Pot hotkeys, replace it with the number two 2 - no quotes - to get rounding to 2 decimal places.

Good luck,

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey thanks for the response, it just puts a 0 in the betting box...any ideas?

This is what hotkey section currently looks like...its default i believe

~MButton::
Pot(getid(),"1 1 1 1", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return

F18::
Pot(getid(),"1 0.8 0.8 0.8", "smallblind", 0, 0)
return

^MButton::
Pot(getid(),"1", "smallblind", 0, 0)
return

^!MButton::
Pot(getid(),"999", 1, 0, 0)
return

~RButton::
Pot(getid(),"0.75 0.75 0.66 0.66", "smallblind", "ssnl", 0)
return
Old 06-22-2007, 12:38 AM

a couple of problems im experiencing, but im probably just an idiot. i play on stars and use XP. I also made sure im using 32 bit colour.

1. when i click in the wheel it is opening up random other windows instead of making a pot sized raise amount, the right button still works fine but isn't clicking the wheel in used for bigger bet amounts? I might just be reading the default settings wrong.

2. im currently playing .50 NL cash on stars and i want my standard PF raise to be 1.75 instead on 1.5, is this an easy problem to fix?
Old 06-22-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a couple of problems im experiencing, but im probably just an idiot. i play on stars and use XP. I also made sure im using 32 bit colour.

1. when i click in the wheel it is opening up random other windows instead of making a pot sized raise amount, the right button still works fine but isn't clicking the wheel in used for bigger bet amounts? I might just be reading the default settings wrong.

2. im currently playing .50 NL cash on stars and i want my standard PF raise to be 1.75 instead on 1.5, is this an easy problem to fix?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe you take out "ssnl" but i could be wrong. prob should wait for dave
Old 06-22-2007, 08:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be wrong but it sounds like the setting for your mouse middle click is not set as "middle click" but instead is set for something else. Open up your mouse settings in Control Panel and make sure that middle click is set as being a middle click instead of something like 'open application' or anything else.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be wrong but it sounds like the setting for your mouse middle click is not set as "middle click" but instead is set for something else. Open up your mouse settings in Control Panel and make sure that middle click is set as being a middle click instead of something like 'open application' or anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

That worked Rob thanks alot. My middle wheel was set to next window, it works like a charm now.

I still want to make my Pre-Flop raise 3.5x BB but I clicked "edit script" and I have know idea what to do from there. The code looks so confusing.... PLZ HELP DAVE! i have version 0.2n